magic jammer
    gust
    trap hole
    trap hole

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sorry if this offends you, but your deck is weak compared to the new stuff like synchro, xyz & pendulum simply because your cards are very old and Yugioh has shifted towards a very fast game, looking for consistency and speed of combos as opposed to big monsters like Black Luster Soldier and Ultimate Obedient Fiend. If you should take a look at the new Pendulum Domination Structure Deck to get what I mean. If you insist on playing this, do tell your friends/opponents that you run tournament-banned cards like Change of Heart & Heavy Storm.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BlazeWu View Post
    Sorry if this offends you, but your deck is weak compared to the new stuff like synchro, xyz & pendulum simply because your cards are very old and Yugioh has shifted towards a very fast game, looking for consistency and speed of combos as opposed to big monsters like Black Luster Soldier and Ultimate Obedient Fiend. If you should take a look at the new Pendulum Domination Structure Deck to get what I mean. If you insist on playing this, do tell your friends/opponents that you run tournament-banned cards like Change of Heart & Heavy Storm.

I have to be honest that I don't like the new stuff like synchro etc, I've been out of ygo for years and wanted to look to start again. Didn't know that change of heart & heavy storm were banned

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If fusions are fine, there are good pure fusion archetypes like Fluffuals, HEROes and the upcoming Invoked. If you don't want any fusion/extra deck at all, try to look for the Emperor's Darkness Structure Deck (Monarchs) though it came out last year so stocks are rare or the upcoming True King/True Crack archetype which focuses on Continuous Spells/Traps
    Last edited by BlazeWu; 8th February 2017 at 03:01 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    If fusions are fine, there are good pure fusion archetypes like Fluffuals, HEROes and the upcoming Invoked. If you don't want any fusion/extra deck at all, try to look for the Emperor's Darkness Structure Deck (Monarchs) though it came out last year so stocks are rare or the upcoming True King/True Crack archetype which focuses on Continuous Spells/Traps
    thanks, I will take a look to the heroes (i suppose elemental heroes?)because I already have some of them, and to the emperor's darkness structure deck.
    can I do something with my old ygo cards, or are them completely useless to play with?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, you can continue to use some of the generic spell/traps like dark hole and tribute to the doomed.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, you can continue to use some of the generic spell/traps like dark hole and tribute to the doomed.
    Just nt all of them; some are banned. Monster Reborn, for one. Also Heavy Storm.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quick little food for thought.

Regardless if the card is banned or not you can still play traditional format allowing the use of them at one or unlimited format just because. Although lot of people in the YGO community abide by the recent forbidden card list as standard play for either TCG/OCG you prefer, but some do venture back to previous formats to have fun with certain cards before either being banned, limited, or semi limited.
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 9th February 2017 at 12:45 PM.