User Tag List

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: ARC-V 142-145 Summary (Spoilers for obvious reasons)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I don't get why people are complaininng so much about the ending. Yes, it is definitely anticlimatic, but it is definitely something new. The only question is: Why does the Akaba family + Yusho remember what happened? Is it because they are from the original dimension?

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope the writers find a way to explain whats going on in just 8 episodes

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    I don't get why people are complaininng so much about the ending. Yes, it is definitely anticlimatic, but it is definitely something new. The only question is: Why does the Akaba family + Yusho remember what happened? Is it because they are from the original dimension?
    Jesus, am I the only one who remembers that the Akabas have memory tech lying around?
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder what will be the Ceremonial Duel for ARC-V... but that final Duel probably will be relevant to the end of the story, just like in ZEXAL, where Yuma had to defeat Astral to bring back his friends from death.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hope he duels Ray/Rei.

She uses a Burn deck, right? Performapal Kurivolleyball to the rescue!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Jesus, am I the only one who remembers that the Akabas have memory tech lying around?
    And in the professor's case, installed in his head
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Initially iexpected Yuya vs Yusho as final duel at the start of the series but now...

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Since Yuto is apparently gone, it looks like that Yuya/Zarc isn't divided into four people again and that they are still merged within Yuya. We might not to see the Synchro Dimension again, since Yugo and Rin are gone and nobody important has connections with them and the whole issue with City has been resolved. If Yugo, Yuto and Yuri are really in Yuya's body, please give us Supreme King White Dragon (Haouhakuryuu) and Supreme King Violet Dragon (Haoushiryuu).
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It would be nice to have Yuya vs Zarc as the ceremonial duel.
    But with Zarc having his original form (and the souls of the other 3 Yu boys inside him).

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I also feel that calling the Duels random doesn't make sense if you take a moment to process things. The Duel with Shay especially makes loads of sense, but Dennis' Duel makes sense, too.

Yuya is going on quick Dimension hoping journeys to find Zuzu. He goes to Xyz and finds Dennis there instead, trying to help make amends for being the mole that, from that Dimension's perspective, started everything that went wrong with their world. As opposed to just ditching Dennis, he decides to help him in his endeavor by Dueling with him to lift the crowds spirits. Allen and Sayaka, and possibly Gloria and Grace, will be part of the episode's Duel's audience (Kite, too, possibly, but I'm not as sure), not counting miscellaneous Heartlanders.

He later gets insight that Shay is at Duel Academy, or maybe decides to move to the Fusion Dimension as his next stop, and happens onto Shay tearing into Leo for all of the things his actions has done to wrong him and his friends and family, which is what he originally intended on doing when he first came to Standard in the first place. Yuya, still being Yuya, tries to appeal to Shay's better nature, but since Shay has lapsed due to not getting a piece of the happy ending, so to speak, what with his sister and bestie both still being gone and his home still very much (I'm assuming) in ruins, he then focuses his attention and anger onto Yuya, blaming him since he combined to form Zarc. Yuya Duels Shay in the hopes of calming him down.

Afterwards, Leo will likely lead Yuya to his next step, which is likely the machine he was trying to resurrect his daughter in.

To that end, I wouldn't be surprised to see Yuya VS Ray and/or Zuzu being the "Ceremonial Duel", only with more progressive set-up that ties close a couple of other characters and their subplots in the meantime.