User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: ARC-V 142-145 Summary (Spoilers for obvious reasons)

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Spoiler Alert!

Spoiler Alert!
    Hmm, it seems that V-Jump makes mention of Yuya's upcoming Duels.

There's against Dennis, who's using Ancient Gears and Performages, including Trapeze Magician and Force Witch again, somehow. There's Shay and his usual Vanishing Lanius shenanigans, plus the Rank 12.

Then there's Declan. According to next week's cast list, he seems to be following Yuya. The V-Jump article makes mention of the opponents Yuya will be facing, and it seems he'll Duel Declan last, as Declan and his original Elemental Kings are gonna be used.

I do wonder if that means Declan and Yuya will be the final Duel. While I do wish Zuzu would have another Duel against Yuya, well, we'll have to see now.

Regardless, I'm still looking forward to these upcoming episodes, even if I'm by my lonesome in that department. (Every week it seems more and more that I am.)

It could be. I'm thinking it'll have some form of Victory Condition or something.
    You certainly aren't alone in that department.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Now I wonder how that Rank 12 will be playable irl, since you can't use RUM - Skip Force on Ultimate Falcon...

Yuya vs Declan as the final duel isn't surprising, since he is the rival after all.

Kinda interesting that this dimension split not only created the Pendulum Dimension instead of the Standard Dimension, but also Shun attacked Academia directly instead of trying to capture Reiji this time. Not that it matters...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Now I wonder how that Rank 12 will be playable irl, since you can't use RUM - Skip Force on Ultimate Falcon...

Yuya vs Declan as the final duel isn't surprising, since he is the rival after all.

Kinda interesting that this dimension split not only created the Pendulum Dimension instead of the Standard Dimension, but also Shun attacked Academia directly instead of trying to capture Reiji this time. Not that it matters...
    Finally Yuya and Reiji will have some rivalry.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    *again. Season 1 did pretty well with that.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    *again. Season 1 did pretty well with that.
    Heck, the third arc did well with it.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Ultimate Falcon summoned via Last Strix or Catle Call can be Ranked-Up, Soul Shave Force can also Rank-Up Ultimate from grave, so the rank 12 will be playable irl but I wonder what kind of effect it's gonna have since the only way that I see myself going for the rank 12 instead of ultimate is if Konami give him some kind of kaiju protection like "this card cannot be tributed" or "your opponent can't special summon monster" but maybe I am asking for too much .

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just a little speculation/hope before the episode airs in a few hours time.

With Shay getting a Rank 12, and even without Dennis seemingly getting another Extra Deck Boss (he seems to be using most of what he did against Kite), I hope Gong gets a Level 12 Synchro to climax his face-off with Yuya next episode.

Well, I would say that the final Duel was down to either him, Zuzu, or Yusho.

Declan is fine, but the only thing is that it going to Zuzu would have been nice as a callback to their first Duel in episode 2. That, and because she hasn't Dueled in over a years time, and without it, won't have Dueled at all in Arc-V's final year. That said, she could still make a miraculous comeback and join the Duel against Declan for the sake of it, where she'd get at least one turn. It'd make for a sweet positive plot twist in the Duel, even if the likeliness of it happening at this point in time does lean on wishful thinking (though not so much that it'd be impossible).

Ah, well. We'll see, and in the end, what will be, will be.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Declan and Yuya's "rivalry" isn't the standard (neither was Yuma's with Shark or Kite) and so I'm fine that is wasn't beholden to the standard beats of Yugi and Kaiba or Yusei and Jack, or Jaden with his revolving door (which itself wasn't the standard as set by the previous series, which was fine, since there wasn't a need to rehash like that, just homage while doing its own thing, which it did).

Registered User Charly Ruri Raptors's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Revolving door?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charly Ruri Raptors View Post
    Revolving door?
    Just my way of describing how Jaden had Chazz and, at varying points of relevancy throughout the show, Zane and Aster. Even Jesse, too, to a certain degree, could count.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!
    We have a rank 12 SS. Shame its kinda meh/bad. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Superhe...nd_Tetsudo%27o 4800 defence is fine. However its effect is iffy. Heck its a bloody train and is a copy of this thing http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Ambu...shimitsu_Train
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.