User Tag List

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Thread: ARC-V 142-145 Summary (Spoilers for obvious reasons)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Just a little speculation/hope before the episode airs in a few hours time.

With Shay getting a Rank 12, and even without Dennis seemingly getting another Extra Deck Boss (he seems to be using most of what he did against Kite), I hope Gong gets a Level 12 Synchro to climax his face-off with Yuya next episode.
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    We have a rank 12 SS. Shame its kinda meh/bad. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Superhe...nd_Tetsudo%27o 4800 defence is fine. However its effect is iffy. Heck its a bloody train and is a copy of this thing http://cardfight.wikia.com/wiki/Ambu...shimitsu_Train
    Someone called it. Of course it is meh, its an anime card: either they are broken or meh.
    The card itself and all the others were fine, I just didnt like the duel. It was like 7 rounds the same over and over and over again. A big letdown. I am hyped for the next episode thought. Have yopu guys seen the animation of the Entermages? They are spot on and act evil, for once.

P.S: Thought Gongenzakas Train shows my concept of Speedtrains (custom archtype) and that they work with action duels.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Registered User Charly Ruri Raptors's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder what Dennis and Reiji are getting as final bosses.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    Someone called it. Of course it is meh, its an anime card: either they are broken or meh.
    The card itself and all the others were fine, I just didnt like the duel. It was like 7 rounds the same over and over and over again. A big letdown. I am hyped for the next episode thought. Have yopu guys seen the animation of the Entermages? They are spot on and act evil, for once.

P.S: Thought Gongenzakas Train shows my concept of Speedtrains (custom archtype) and that they work with action duels.
    Spoiler Alert!
    THE HYPE TRAIN NEVER STOPS!

The dissapointment train doesn't either tho...

Anyways, I bet they change SHS Trains effect to "banish any number of Spell/Traps cards from either players graveyard", since noone runs Spells in SHSs. Kinda funny though how they forced Action Cards on The Man. 4800 DEF is fine anyways.

Also it feels like the last 10 episodes of Arc V are pure fan service for those who wanted to see more of their favorite decks (and SHS seem to be liked a lot, given all the promos they got). However, if the Rank 12 RR will be as good as SHS Train, it'll be trash.
    Last edited by yshipster; 19th February 2017 at 04:33 PM.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Charly Ruri Raptors View Post
    I wonder what Dennis and Reiji are getting as final bosses.
    Dennis will play Pe Pe that is his final boss, his entire extra deck

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!
    So apparently, just as Aster will be in tonight's episode, according to next episode's voice cast list, Alexis and Jack will be in the next.

Nice that we at least get back in touch with Alexis one more time, but I wonder what Jack is supposed be doing there at Duel Academy?

Strange, but no Kite. Crow either, but I wouldn't have expected him or Jack in the first place anyway since we aren't stopping in Synchro.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    So apparently, just as Aster will be in tonight's episode, according to next episode's voice cast list, Alexis and Jack will be in the next.

Nice that we at least get back in touch with Alexis one more time, but I wonder what Jack is supposed be doing there at Duel Academy?

Strange, but no Kite. Crow either, but I wouldn't have expected him or Jack in the first place anyway since we aren't stopping in Synchro.
    Spoiler Alert!
    Plottwist: Kite was there, but just didn't say a word. I guess we can expect that for Crow as well...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    Plottwist: Kite was there, but just didn't say a word. I guess we can expect that for Crow as well...
    True, it's possible.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!
    Episode 146 is Yuya vs JACK ATLAS:
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/49573222.html

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    Episode 146 is Yuya vs JACK ATLAS:
    http://blog.livedoor.jp/maxut/archives/49573222.html
    Spoiler Alert!

We going synchro boys. The Ex-King could give us a Majestic Scarright
    Still more hyped for Rank 12 RaidRaptor Deathstar.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni