Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Thread: [OCG] YGO-06 Poster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    No new Summon confirmed yet ?
    Probably by the weekend, or whenever V-Jump comes out.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Probably by the weekend, or whenever V-Jump comes out.
    I hope Vrains doesn't introduce a new one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    For some reason,my attention is catch by this little "creature"...
    Random VR monster?An ally?An enemy?Comic relief? The new Atem/Yubel/Astral?Rival?

Decode Talker,Code of Duelist...Something with codes?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe there is not a new summoning method, but a new type of card. Maybe they bring "skill cards" or something like the abilities in duel links, a unique card that is always present and gives some buff or cool effect under X circumstance.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's a really cool-looking ace monster (please, be a ritual). The name vrains is kinda dumb, but i'm hyped af.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So that's 6 different hair colors then?

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Everything about this is a disappointment to me, but that's hardly surprising since most things are a disappointment in my eyes.

So much for "not standing out", nah, it's gotta' be over-the-top Tron/Super Sayian looking-ass, boi got that GT OC cut, fml fam. So much for a Psychic-type ace, ofc it was a warrior. So much for non-ZeXal/Arc-V designs, nothing has changed there. So much for a laid-back, low-stakes, DiU-esque series, instead it's going to be more X-TREME and RADICAL HACKER CYBERSPACE Epik Adventures! Christ, what is this, a shitty early 2000's cartoon?

And what kind of a name is VRAINS? Will they ever get over their love of the EXTREME English letters like V and X? Surprised it wasn't called VRAINZ. And Decode Talker is a bad name, doesn't roll off the tongue at all, even just Decode Warrior would be better. All that's left is for it to be a new form of summoning monster and I'm ready to trash-talk this show before it even airs! Be still, my pulsating void where my heart should be.
    Last edited by Voltanis The Adjudicator; 16th February 2017 at 03:17 PM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Voltanis The Adjudicator View Post
    Everything about this is a disappointment to me, but that's hardly surprising since most things are a disappointment in my eyes.

So much for "not standing out", nah, it's gotta' be over-the-top Tron/Super Sayian looking-ass, boi got that GT OC cut, fml fam. So much for a Psychic-type ace, ofc it was a warrior. So much for non-ZeXal/Arc-V designs, nothing has changed there. So much for a laid-back, low-stakes, DiU-esque series, instead it's going to be more X-TREME and RADICAL HACKER CYBERSPACE Epik Adventures! Christ, what is this, a shitty early 2000's cartoon?

And what kind of a name is VRAINS? Will they ever get over their love of the EXTREME English letters like V and X? Surprised it wasn't called VRAINZ. And Decode Talker is a bad name, doesn't roll off the tongue at all, even just Decode Warrior would be better. All that's left is for it to be a new form of summoning monster and I'm ready to trash-talk this show before it even airs! Be still, my pulsating void where my heart should be.
    Dude, calm ye tits. when the hell was any of that suggested to even be a possibility? we knew from the start he was going to get a second from, basically a VR Avatar. and that it would look retarded, this is Yugioh. absurd hair is tradition

and a low stakes YGO Anime? this isn't D-Team Zexal here
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

All that's left is for it to be a new form of summoning monster and I'm ready to trash-talk this show before it even airs!
    ready to trash-talk this show before it even airs
    If this was not trash-talking to an extreme I don't know...

We literally got 2 pictures of the show and little to no information about the series:

- We know its VR, and it is similar to YT (online-stars)
    - We know that the protag doesnt like to stand out & duels in VR (and has a tron suit)

Thats it. No mention of anya sidekicks or villians. No look and/or info about them or anything else. No story mentioned. No trailer. No nothing.
    A little bit too early to judge anything, besides the look of the character.

Nothing says its a warrior, just because he has a blade?
    Nothing says its all-out action and only xtreme, just because there are duel-boards?
    Is the show's name that important to you? I dont like it that much either, but it seems you are just hating for no reason...
    Same goes for the monsters name, is it that bad, is it Toadally Awesome-bad?
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Vrains is not the worst name a Yu-Gi-Oh series has had. Recall that in Zexal, the x in the middle of the syllable is silent.

And I think the show looks pretty good so far. In theory, people should be able to interact directly with their monsters, since they are going to be equally virtual. In a pinch, Decode Talker could bridal carry Yusaku.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.