User Tag List

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: [V Jump] Code of the Duelist (COTD)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok so is twilightsworn the main theme here?.. as trend shows each deck the the new series that introduce a new summoning actually has a new theme using the mechanic(eg wind ups in the new generation force booster pack) with a major rule change on extra deck, the next archetype in the pack might be on spamming link monsters on the field.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As stated above, we don't know. Between "Jain" and "Vice Typhoon" there's 6 spaces, which is enough for them to include the start of a new theme, we just haven't heard of anything yet. We'll have to wait for more reveals, which should start next weekend.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    As stated above, we don't know. Between "Jain" and "Vice Typhoon" there's 6 spaces, which is enough for them to include the start of a new theme, we just haven't heard of anything yet. We'll have to wait for more reveals, which should start next weekend.
    But between Jain and Punishment there are 3 spaces so we are getting more twilioghtsworn related cards but yeah I get what you are saying. Do you guys know when the Vjump channel releases normally happen? Or if they still happen?

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    I'm talking about Original Synchros
    What reason would there be for a game original D/D/D Synchro? (Outside of merely wanting one for the sake of it, that is.) There is no precedent for one, as none was used in the Anime besides the one we are getting and because the Deck doesn't strictly need a game original card (we're still missing a small handful of Anime support, not to mention Manga support) and despite the lack of knowledge of the Set's contents, it's still likely gonna be super cramped as far as non-Link Extra Deck stuff goes.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by SadVictoires2 View Post
    But between Jain and Punishment there are 3 spaces so we are getting more twilioghtsworn related cards but yeah I get what you are saying. Do you guys know when the Vjump channel releases normally happen? Or if they still happen?
    I haven't noted the precise day when it happened in the past few months since they began doing this, but I'm pretty sure it's been on the day that the V-Jump actual comes out during that month.

I will need to have a mind to check the day when it happens this month, but for reference, the magazine comes out on the 21st this month.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Assuming tokens work as Link materials (like they do for synchros), then Scapegoat just got very, very powerful. Activate it your opponents end phase, and on your turn, it will get you Missus Radiant, and most of the way to Gaiasaber, without having to dip into normal engine. Without much difficultly, you'll have three extra deck zones to play with.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, I wouldn't be surprised if it got limited in the next banlist. I still have one from the Joey Starter Deck from way back when (it was the first YGO product I ever bought). It'll be nice to use it after all this time :')

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Assuming tokens work as Link materials (like they do for synchros), then Scapegoat just got very, very powerful. Activate it your opponents end phase, and on your turn, it will get you Missus Radiant, and most of the way to Gaiasaber, without having to dip into normal engine. Without much difficultly, you'll have three extra deck zones to play with.
    To tell you the truth I feel that tokens would only be usable if the link monster declare it as required material.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ettel View Post
    To tell you the truth I feel that tokens would only be usable if the link monster declare it as required material.
    Tokens are Normal monsters for nearly all intents and purposes, the only things that can't use them are things that require them to go to a specific place

Links do not require that, so there is absolutely no reason to think tokens cannot be used here
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Tokens are Normal monsters for nearly all intents and purposes, the only things that can't use them are things that require them to go to a specific place

Links do not require that, so there is absolutely no reason to think tokens cannot be used here
    That's way I said "I feel". I didn't have any basis besides my guts.

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    "Rescue Furret"?

lol, love this pic