User Tag List

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 58

Thread: (TCG) Pendulum Evolution

  1. #31
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    should you contact konami and ask them why they changed it from structure deck as it is supposed to be as in japan to booster pack in america?

  2. #32
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokola573 View Post
    should you contact konami and ask them why they changed it from structure deck as it is supposed to be as in japan to booster pack in america?
    If you want to waate yer time, go for it
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  3. #33
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    then go contact konami about the format change and ask them why

  4. #34
    Registered User Ciphermask's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    The Shadow Realm
    Posts
    309
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokola573 View Post
    then go contact konami about the format change and ask them why
    "Buy more cards"

  5. #35
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokola573 View Post
    then go contact konami about the format change and ask them why
    "Hello, thank you for calling Konami's Yugioh Division. No we will not unlock the shock, bring back your N***a Stratos, release the roach, awaken teh Dragons, make Gladiator's Great or ban zoodiac. This is Alexis, how can I help you?"
    "Why did you change Pendulum Evolution from a structure to booster pack?"
    "........there is a special surprise in each box, buy one and find out"
    Last edited by Dread Kaiser; 26th February 2017 at 04:12 AM.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  6. #36
    Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    738
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh joy, he's migrated from Reddit to here. Yay...

  7. #37
    Registered User EmperorShun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Heartland
    Posts
    536
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    Are the new Dinos really going to be meta?
    They are pretty good and beat Zoodiacs with ease. They can play around D Barrier because they dont need too much of the extra deck, so its budget friendly too. That is, if you are playing without True Kings. True Kings accel your plays by destroying even more and you end witha field of Ultimate Conductor Tyranno, Dolka, Laggia and VFD. However with the new LINK mechanic, I would choose pure dinos, as they only need 1 Extra Deck spot: Laggia OR Dolka.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

  8. #38
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    They are pretty good and beat Zoodiacs with ease. They can play around D Barrier because they dont need too much of the extra deck, so its budget friendly too. That is, if you are playing without True Kings. True Kings accel your plays by destroying even more and you end witha field of Ultimate Conductor Tyranno, Dolka, Laggia and VFD. However with the new LINK mechanic, I would choose pure dinos, as they only need 1 Extra Deck spot: Laggia OR Dolka.
    Good to hear. Wahahaha!
    Sanokal

  9. #39
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Feb 2017
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    did konami change it from deck to booster pack expansion because they didn't think about what will happen if they did becuase they are not aware of what will happened next in japan? is konami of japan unaware of the deck to booster change?
    Last edited by Kokola573; 26th February 2017 at 05:00 PM.

  10. #40
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Oh joy, he's migrated from Reddit to here. Yay...
    You know this guy? He already gave me the impression of a middleschooler
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •