User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 19 of 19

Thread: ARC-V Episode 144 Discussion: LADIES AND GENTLEMEN, SHOW MUST GO ON!

  1. #11
    Registered User LolsterXD97's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,797
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Does anyone know if Sora gets a shot at Yuya in the last few episodes? That's something I want to see again too
    Spoiler Alert!
    Episode 146 was confirmed to be Yuya vs Jack and Yuya vs Reiji is coming after it because a scan basically confirmed they would Duel, so sadly no.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 3rd March 2017 at 11:32 PM.

  2. #12
    Registered User yshipster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Xyz Jigen
    Posts
    696
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    I'm still not completely ok with Kurosaki raging but Kaito standing there like everything is fine. But then again Kaito was about not having comrades for half of his time in this show so I guess it makes somewhat sense. I also don't really understand why Edo and the Tyler Sisters is in the Xyz Dimension instead of the Fusion Dimension after the defeat of Zarc. Anyways next duel is mega hyped for me. I've been waiting for Kurosaki vs Yuya for a while and thank goodness Kurosaki is heated instead of being nice guy Shun.
    To be fair, Dennis said that Kurosaki was solely searching for Ruri and Yuto, so Kaito most likely just wasn't involved into this (basically like the first time, when Shun went to standard but Kaito didn't).

    Also, Edo and the Tyler Sisters are in the Xyz Dimension to rebuild it, and to repair the damages they dealt to the hearts of the Xyz people, although they know they can never do that.

    You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

  3. #13
    Registered User KingKaash's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    595
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    Episode 146 was confirmed to be Yuya vs Jack and Yuya vs Reiji is coming after it because a scan basically confirmed they would Duel, so sadly no.
    Darn...That duel in the Volcano region during the Standard Arc was so good too. It pissed me off when that one ended without a winner

    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    To be fair, Dennis said that Kurosaki was solely searching for Ruri and Yuto, so Kaito most likely just wasn't involved into this (basically like the first time, when Shun went to standard but Kaito didn't).

    Also, Edo and the Tyler Sisters are in the Xyz Dimension to rebuild it, and to repair the damages they dealt to the hearts of the Xyz people, although they know they can never do that.
    That is a fair point. From the start, Kaito has always been less inclined to take action than Yuto and Kurosaki in pursuing Academia. And Sayaka and Allen don't seem too angry either at the loss of their beloved Ruri and Yuto.

    Ok so Edo and the Tyler Sisters remember everything and went back to help the Xyz Dimension. Got it. Well then it seems like the only ones that that were affected by memory loss are those from the Pendulum Dimension
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain


  4. #14
    Registered User Comun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Ancient Forest (aka Manaus, Brasil)
    Posts
    512
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, Standard/Pendulum is the only dimension that got majorly retconned.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

  5. #15
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    I think that they were talking about the abrupt end of the Xyz arc.
    If that's the case, I beg a thousand pardons for my assumption. That was my bad.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    In my opinion, this being Yugioh doesn't mean we have to swallow each stupid plot they throw at us at face value.
    I didn't say stupid for a reason.

    Beyond that, going further into that is going in directions I don't care to go; such things are already frustrating enough for me as it is right now.

  6. #16
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Darn...That duel in the Volcano region during the Standard Arc was so good too. It pissed me off when that one ended without a winner



    That is a fair point. From the start, Kaito has always been less inclined to take action than Yuto and Kurosaki in pursuing Academia. And Sayaka and Allen don't seem too angry either at the loss of their beloved Ruri and Yuto.
    Allen and Sayaka seemed angry enough as can be warranted, but they just weren't blinded by that anger into doing reckless and desperate stuff.

    In fact, in Shay VS Kite, we were directly shown that Sayaka was beating herself up over seeing Yuri Duel and take Lulu without her doing anything, even if it's unlikely that she could have done anything in the first place.

    As for why Shay and Yuto pursued Duel Academy to the degree that they hopped Dimensions but angry!loner Kite did not, other than being chocked up to him likely only being a concept at the point Shay and Yuto first showed up, let alone when they were themselves conceptualized, as opposed to a concrete character, I'm wouldn't know.

  7. #17
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Allen and Sayaka seemed angry enough as can be warranted, but they just weren't blinded by that anger into doing reckless and desperate stuff.

    In fact, in Shay VS Kite, we were directly shown that Sayaka was beating herself up over seeing Yuri Duel and take Lulu without her doing anything, even if it's unlikely that she could have done anything in the first place.

    As for why Shay and Yuto pursued Duel Academy to the degree that they hopped Dimensions but angry!loner Kite did not, other than being chocked up to him likely only being a concept at the point Shay and Yuto first showed up, let alone when they were themselves conceptualized, as opposed to a concrete character, I'm wouldn't know.
    Shay buzzed off with nary a word. Yuto followed. Since they were from different branches, it's likely that Kite never knew, and it was not long after that that he lost his family and went angry.
    Sanokal

  8. #18
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Posts
    1,107
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    Shay buzzed off with nary a word. Yuto followed. Since they were from different branches, it's likely that Kite never knew, and it was not long after that that he lost his family and went angry.
    I forgot about that first part, and that second part makes complete sense.

  9. #19
    Registered User Sanokal's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    New Zealand.
    Posts
    2,480
    Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    I forgot about that first part, and that second part makes complete sense.
    It's a complicated series with four dimensions and a ton of characters. It happens.
    Dammit, no matter how I try to say that, I come across as a dick.
    Sanokal

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •