User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [ARC-V] Episode 146 Summary (der, spoilers.)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Shimy View Post
    Yusei vs Antinomy? Or Yusei vs Jack in Fortune Cup?

....yes
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    As much as I like the Master of Faster, I don't really know why the writers have given him another duel with Yuya. If the premise is to get Yuya to become confident in himself again, then yea The Man Jack Atlas is the right guy to do that. And I'd rather see Yuya vs Jack instead of Shinji or Crow. But their Friendship Cup finale was already great in my opinion. The only way they can top that is if Yuya uses the other dragons or some new dragons or something along those lines.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    As much as I like the Master of Faster, I don't really know why the writers have given him another duel with Yuya. If the premise is to get Yuya to become confident in himself again, then yea The Man Jack Atlas is the right guy to do that. And I'd rather see Yuya vs Jack instead of Shinji or Crow. But their Friendship Cup finale was already great in my opinion. The only way they can top that is if Yuya uses the other dragons or some new dragons or something along those lines.
    Did you even read the description? Using the other dragons is EXACTLY what is going on here.

or are you saying you'd rather see more Blackwings? Synchro Dimension didn't give them much to choose from

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    And who would've thought? The RR rank 12 is terrible. http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Raidrap...ortress_Falcon 300 more attack than ultimate falcon but not a good finisher. Also you don't banish that much either. Also being limited to only attacking monsters multiple times given the effort to set this thing up. Number 77 is a better rank 12 RR than this and it isn't even a raid raptor. Lancer dragon seems somewhat interesting http://yugioh.wikia.com/wiki/Odd-Eyes_Lancer_Dragon . I would argue that this is WORSE than the train that SHS got. At least the train had good stats and was an actual upgrade in terms of stats.

Would we get a Red boss monster? Something that is greater than tyrant.
    The Writers are basically not Giving a Fuck about ARC V Anymore

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    The Writers are basically not Giving a Fuck about ARC V Anymore
    To be fair, no one in their right mind should have honestly expected an upgrade to Ultimate Falcon

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Wow
    Spoiler Alert!
    I was expecting complete trash compared to Ultimate Falcon, but FOR FUCKS SAKE, NOT EVEN 4K ATK?!
    if it had 4000 atk yuya would've not survived the atk, that's why it stayed at 3800, too bad. we all had high expectations

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Spoiler Alert!
    So JUMP trolled us with RR - Vanishing Lanius, interesting. Also, Yuya didn't use that monster which was said to help Odd-Eyes in battle, did he? (I guess they meant Mirror Rabbit though).
    Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon came a bit out of nowhere, but appereantly it's an upgrade of Saber Dragon.

RR - Rudder Strix is also so random. I guess they just RR - Vanishing Lanius with this for the burn damage, because he actually is a worse Vanishing Lanius otherwise.
    And for for the biggest desaster: RR - Final Fortress Falcon. First of: Why not 4000 ATK? But to be fair, RR - Satellite Cannon Falcon also sucked in the anime, but is a pretty good RR irl. I guess Final Fortress Falcon will get some selfprotection on release as well. And what didn't really mattered in the anime: He can return banished RR monsters to the graveyard. If they change it to "RR cards" and "send" instead of "return", this card is definitely a playmaker. For a Rank 12 that still sucks though, exspecially since you can't use RUM - Skip Force (or even RUM - Battle Up Force, if it get's printed) on RR - Ultimate Falcon. So you have to invest more to summon RR - Final Fortress Falcon than you would invest on RR - Ultimate Falcon, but you get less...

Anyways, I'm hyped for Jack vs Yuya, since me might get a new RDA (plz). I mean, EVERYONE got a new boss so far, right...?
    Seems like Hikokubo cannot understand that Level/Rank 12s are supposed to be more powerful than 10s. First Tetsudo'o and now this. Please Konami buff the fuck out of both.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You guys do know that you don't have to wait for Jinzo to make a thread, right?
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Did you even read the description? Using the other dragons is EXACTLY what is going on here.

or are you saying you'd rather see more Blackwings? Synchro Dimension didn't give them much to choose from
    I read that Jack wants Yuya to use all 4 Dragons. But we saw Reiji predict Yuya using Dark Rebellion and turn out to be totally wrong. Obviously it remains to be seen what goes down. Overall, I suppose this rematch of Yuya vs Jack doesn't necessarily have to top the Friendship Cup finale. But I'd rather see someone else get a shot like Sora to bring out the best in Yuya since that outcome was undecided while Yuya vs Jack Friendship Cup went nicely and concluded properly.

Hell no I don't want more Blackwings. And technically Yuya is fighting the Lancers from the beginning, not people from each dimension. So it's questionable if Jack even applies as a Lancer. But I do agree that the Synchro Dimension lacks quality options.

Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    if it had 4000 atk yuya would've not survived the atk, that's why it stayed at 3800, too bad. we all had high expectations
    I thought the same thing with Trapeze High Magician. I felt like it could've mirrored Magician of Black Chaos with 2800 ATK but that would've caused Yuya's LP to hit zero. So nope
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    https://ygorganization.com/arc5ep146/

LADIES AND MOTHERFUCKERS! THE TRUE KING RETURNS
    In terms of true kings Yuya is already there........or are you talking about Yusei/Yugi?Because i don't see those 2 anywhere on the voice cast.
    I know what you did last summer.