User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [ARC-V] Episode 146 Summary (der, spoilers.)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    it is today. Let's see if yuya gets a new tuner or maybe tuning magician's evolution (tune magician). i just hope the duel is good

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    The Writers are basically not Giving a Fuck about ARC V Anymore
    lol
    I guess it didnt do bad enough to get canceled. Although....this ending.....
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by False_Revelation View Post
    lol
    I guess it didnt do bad enough to get canceled. Although....this ending.....
    It's 5D's all over again
    the Music was great, The plot was awesome
    and the first season was better than everything that came after. after which

major supporting characters, including the main heroin, were sidelined to sell a deck
    every problem society had was magically solved
    One particular plot involving a tournament dragged on forever, during which the MC struggled with improving himself

what else can we put there...
    Last edited by Dread Kaiser; 12th March 2017 at 05:36 AM.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    It's 5D's all over again
    the Music was great, The plot was awesome
    and the first season was better than everything that came after. after which

major supporting characters, including the main heroin, were sidelined to sell a deck
    every problem society had was magically solved
    One particular plot involving a tournament dragged on forever, during which the MC struggled with improving himself

what else can we put there...
    I still stand by the fact that the main plot points of Season 2 of 5D's were excellent, but the framework was lacking, especially in comparison to season 1.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    I still stand by the fact that the main plot points of Season 2 of 5D's were excellent, but the framework was lacking, especially in comparison to season 1.
    oh the plots of every YGO series bar GX was great, none of them were executed perfectly

5D's got extended, so we got a shitload of filler and severly underused potential (for example Red Nova was enough of a threat to carry it's own season, not a 2 parter. It was a threat, it had a goal, it was related to signer lore, it even had a very fun minion character to round it out) and of course Crashtown. we don't talk about Crashtown
    GX didn't even have an overarching plot, Seasons 1 and 4 were half standalone episodic plots. Season 3 just got wierd in places
    Zexal forgot about the number collecting and a few minor points halfway through, only to have DonK somehow have the rest (making you wonder how everyone knew there were 100 numbers if only 50 were released a the start, the other 50 being grabbed before any other character or faction even existed aside from Astral or DonK)
    ARC V had Synchro drag on too long, leading to Fusion and Xyz getting rushed. much to the extreme detriment of Xyz with it's bullshit ending. (Aster lost, so everyone is a good guy now, forgiveness for genocide everywhere, fire up the soup kitchens)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Has there been any showing of exodia as a deck after GX when Amon got trolled mercilessly by Yubel?

For those who didn't know, Amon nearly set up exodia THREE times and it got scuppered every time. First attempt was exodious and he managed to send 4 pieces to the grave but armityle switched control to amon's field and banished exodious. The second attempt was when he used mist castle to add back 4 cards from grave to hand (exodia pieces) and then break the seal to get the last piece but got trolled by hand severence that was selected at random by nightmare shuffle. Third attempt was using the piece that was added by break the seal, backup soldiers to get 3 and feather to move the last piece back to top of deck. Yubel was summoned herself and attacked torch golem to win.

Would be interesting if there would be another exodia player in the anime. Also i wish we get the timelords since they are pretty awesome.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    Has there been any showing of exodia as a deck after GX when Amon got trolled mercilessly by Yubel?

For those who didn't know, Amon nearly set up exodia THREE times and it got scuppered every time. First attempt was exodious and he managed to send 4 pieces to the grave but armityle switched control to amon's field and banished exodious. The second attempt was when he used mist castle to add back 4 cards from grave to hand (exodia pieces) and then break the seal to get the last piece but got trolled by hand severence that was selected at random by nightmare shuffle. Third attempt was using the piece that was added by break the seal, backup soldiers to get 3 and feather to move the last piece back to top of deck. Yubel was summoned herself and attacked torch golem to win.

Would be interesting if there would be another exodia player in the anime. Also i wish we get the timelords since they are pretty awesome.
    Get's better, Yubel could have won way sooner in that duel by just Attacking with Armintyle instead of using it's anime only control swap effect to get rid of Exodius