User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ARC-V Episode 145: The Master of Pendulum and his Servants

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Man, that Rank 12 Ruri sure was lackluster. At least it had a cool apparence. And we didn't really need another Odd-Eyes upgrade which was so convoluted just to make Yuya win.
    I didn't really like its appearance; it looks too clunky. Frankly, they outdid themselves with Revolution Falcon, which has a cool and compact frame. The rest didn't live up to it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why did shun expect our hero yuya to summon dark rebellion xyz dragon during the battle against the xyz birdman himself? maybe he wants to see the dragon again?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRest View Post
    I didn't really like its appearance; it looks too clunky. Frankly, they outdid themselves with Revolution Falcon, which has a cool and compact frame. The rest didn't live up to it.
    I liked it mainly because its apparence remainded me of Emerald Weapon from FFVII and I also liked the red scheme it had. But yeah, the designs of the Ruris since Revolution Falcon have been pretty clunky.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like Satellite Cannon Falcon. Final Fortress Falcon reminds me too much of Mordred from Code Geass R2.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Am I the only one who thinks that RR - Final Fortress Falcon looks just like a bigger RR - Necro Vulture?

Spoiler Alert!
    Last edited by yshipster; 9th March 2017 at 05:19 PM.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    My biggest pevee with this one is that Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon has an effect that stops spells from being activated in the Battle Phase just to counter Action Cards. Lancer Dragon is a direct counter to the Lancer's fighting style.
    That is similar to Tyrant Red Dragon Archfiend's Battle Phase Spell/Trap negating effect.

The thing for Lancer Dragon is that its Spell/Trap Activation prevention (not negation, just to be precise) effect doesn't contradict any of its other effects, only compliments them, unlike Tyrant's, who's destruction effect would more often than not conflict with the Spell/Trap negating effect (since playing Spells and Traps from the hand during an opponent's turn is not common, and most Spell and Traps it would negate would have been destroyed by its first effect by that point).

- - - Updated - - -

In essence, it's also the same as how many cards and effects that negated Monster effects or negated Battle Immunity effects began to pop up in Zexal after a fashion.

It's actually pretty smart when you think about it.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 9th March 2017 at 07:25 PM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wow so that was the the Rank 12 RR we waited so long for? I'm personally disappointed. Most RRs have some ability to change stats or inflict some kind of damage but this Rank 12 RR just attacks multiple times. Kind of a letdown tbh. I'm curious if Final Fortress Falcon was the Rank 10 with 3500 ATK and Ultimate Falcon was the Rank 12 with 3800 ATK, would some of us be happier? I think I would be. Also I like the design of Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon and it does have a lot of effects but hey it's Yuya's card.

Overall these are my rankings for anime RRs:

1) Blaze Falcon = I like the design a lot and effect
    2) Ultimate Falcon = True boss monster of RR
    3) Rise Falcon = Original RR Falcon and I loved when it would OTK wreck people
    4) Etranger Falcon = I like the design
    5) Satellite Cannon Falcon = Best anime in show appearance
    6) Fiend Eagle = Only non-Falcon I like
    7) Revolution Falcon = Combo Rise and Blaze but I just never really liked it as much
    8) Final Fortress Falcon = Fat bird and let down on screen
    9) Force Strix = Ugly design

As for the episode itself, I was a bit confused but I'm finding myself in that state quite often lately. So the silhouette in the giant orb that Leo Akaba is working on could be Ray? But then there could also be a Yuzu out there as well? I'm trying to read the translations over but it's not making much sense.

Lastly, thank you Kurosaki Shun. They rushed your ending obviously, but for all of this show Kurosaki was a major draw to me. Strong character with a badass personality and a really fun RR Xyz deck that I always liked to watch. He will go down as a major plus for Arc-V.

As for the next episode, definitely getting the Bruno vs Yusei vibe that KingJinzo said
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    As for the episode itself, I was a bit confused but I'm finding myself in that state quite often lately. So the silhouette in the giant orb that Leo Akaba is working on could be Ray? But then there could also be a Yuzu out there as well? I'm trying to read the translations over but it's not making much sense.
    He was saying that since the four of Zarc's clones were revived as Yuya, i.e. as part of the Pendulum Dimension, it is likely that Ray also will be revived as her Pendulum Dimension counterpart.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by MadRest View Post
    He was saying that since the four of Zarc's clones were revived as Yuya, i.e. as part of the Pendulum Dimension, it is likely that Ray also will be revived as her Pendulum Dimension counterpart.
    Ok that makes sense. But then what is up with the silhouette that looks like Ray in the giant orb if Yuzu really might be out there? How can the shadowy figure exist in there if Yuzu is really revived somewhere else and she may even be carrying the other Bracelet girls inside of her like Yuya?
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain