Thread: [SPOILER] Arc-V 147 + 148 FINAL summaries

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    and now we are back to repeating the same thing over and over

back on the ignore list you go
    You should never feed the trolls anyways...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    well go contact the producers and ask them if the series end with everything like the fate of the characters we missed like the ones our heroes were unable to save no matter they try resolved in time

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    You should never feed the trolls anyways...
    it was less feeding trolls more "give the moron a chance to prove he isn't a moron"
    Just as foolish in the end

and he feels less like a troll, more like a typical 9 year old

the Orgforums time of peace couldn't last...
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Changing the topic a little bit.
    Do you guys know when VRains airs for the first time?
    Since it airs on Wednesdays I think we will have to wait another week after episode 148. Because I don't think they will air an episode on Wednesday 29 (3 days after Arc-V's final episode).

About these new episodes, I hope we get more useful cards for Jack's deck.
    Since all the Lancers got an upgrade for their ace monsters...why can't we hope for a Level 12 new RDA?
    One can dream.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    will the series end with everything like the fate of the folks like the girls our hero's unable to save no matter he tried resolved in time

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    it was less feeding trolls more "give the moron a chance to prove he isn't a moron"
    Just as foolish in the end

and he feels less like a troll, more like a typical 9 year old

the Orgforums time of peace couldn't last...
    Is he a troll thought? I mean it sure seems like he just picks the first thing autocorrect wants to write...

Quote Originally Posted by Kokola573 View Post
    will the series end with everything like the fate of the folks like the girls our hero's unable to save no matter he tried resolved in time
    Again, I can hardly understand what you mean. Use punctuation and make bigger posts, in order to get your point along.

Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    Since it airs on Wednesdays I think we will have to wait another week after episode 148. Because I don't think they will air an episode on Wednesday 29 (3 days after Arc-V's final episode).

Since all the Lancers got an upgrade for their ace monsters...why can't we hope for a Level 12 new RDA?
    One can dream.
    Hmm, I too think that we have a week with no Yu-Gi-Oh. Maybe a trailer drops in that week? Is there even a trailer, and if so, when did we get one for Arc-V?

New cards for Jack are all right and good, but if Konami doesnt print them, its not that useful. Like the Red monster that doubled levels was useful, I really hope they print that. A Level 12 Boss? What will he use, Triple Tuning? Quadriple Tuning?
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One can dream.
    It's not that unlikely, given that Tyrant is already in 146, and given how fast Shun skipped over RR - Revolution Falcon to evolve further. Maybe Jack summons that level 12 RDA as his last resort but eventually fails against Yuya mastering his dragons...

By the way, do you think that Yuya defeats Reiji with a new Ultimate Odd-Eyes monster, or in a more classical manner with Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon?

Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    New cards for Jack are all right and good, but if Konami doesnt print them, its not that useful. Like the Red monster that doubled levels was useful, I really hope they print that. A Level 12 Boss? What will he use, Triple Tuning? Quadriple Tuning?
    In the VRAINS format, he could even use PENTA TUNING!!!
    Last edited by yshipster; 7th March 2017 at 08:31 PM.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why did the folks expect yuya to summon dark rebellion like in the recent battle

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Meh, at least is JACK ATLAS the one who's getting a 2-parter while 148 will have good animation. Also the Armageddon upgrade for Reiji.

And shortest Ceremonial Duel ever. I mean, pretty sure it will last 4-5 turns, because they still have to make space for the set up AND the ending.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

One can dream.
    All the other guys got their ultimate boss monsters in these final duels against Yuya, didnt they? Gongenzaka got the level 12 train, Shun got the purple bird, Dennis the new clown. I might be forgeting someone. But if all these guys got a new boss monster at the end and they dont give Jack a new one, i'm gonna be pissed asf.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kokola573 View Post
    why did the folks expect yuya to summon dark rebellion like in the recent battle
    You are using google translate, arent you?