User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [SPOILER] Arc-V 147 + 148 FINAL summaries

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    damn, at least jack vs yuya is not just one episode. Really sad yuya vs reiji is only 1.5 as well. It deserved a lot of talk between them.
    So, new DDD. it does seem that tomb conquistador was random as hell. I just hope yuya makes his own version of Zarc with fusing the 4 dragons

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    why did shun expect yuya to summon dark rebellion xyz dragon during the battle, but yuya summon something else? maybe he forgot about dark rebellion?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It could also be possible that the summary just speaks about how Yuya has just defeated Jack in episode 146. Although it is a bit convoluted since it takes some time for Yuya to summon all four dragons at once (give me the remaining two hybrids!). I'm not too surprised about the length. The duels in ARC-V end so quick and don't last that many turns. It's unfortunate that the girls don't duel again. How the hell did Ray defeat Zarc and survived for that long?! She must at least have 9 Extra Deck Monsters in her Graveyard to set up her Kachou Fuugetsu thing. Was she just dropping them from her Extra Deck to accelerate the process?!
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    All the other guys got their ultimate boss monsters in these final duels against Yuya, didnt they? Gongenzaka got the level 12 train, Shun got the purple bird, Dennis the new clown. I might be forgeting someone. But if all these guys got a new boss monster at the end and they dont give Jack a new one, i'm gonna be pissed asf.

- - - Updated - - -

You are using google translate, arent you?
    I would also be horribly pissed if they gave jack no new Synchros

I would also not be surprised in the slightest, the ARC V Writers like Synchros about as much as Konami does (makes them an entire Dimension of assholes (minus 2 people) and has both of Yuya's Synchro's be 1 use only, and not even Dragons)

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    It could also be possible that the summary just speaks about how Yuya has just defeated Jack in episode 146. Although it is a bit convoluted since it takes some time for Yuya to summon all four dragons at once (give me the remaining two hybrids!). I'm not too surprised about the length. The duels in ARC-V end so quick and don't last that many turns. It's unfortunate that the girls don't duel again. How the hell did Ray defeat Zarc and survived for that long?! She must at least have 9 Extra Deck Monsters in her Graveyard to set up her Kachou Fuugetsu thing. Was she just dropping them from her Extra Deck to accelerate the process?!
    a Non-Xyz Hybrid? that's cute, Have Odd-Eyes Rebellion3.0 instead

And we STILL Don't know what that one card Reiji was about to play back in their first duel was, do we....
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    I would also be horribly pissed if they gave jack no new Synchros

I would also not be surprised in the slightest, the ARC V Writers like Synchros about as much as Konami does (makes them an entire Dimension of assholes (minus 2 people) and has both of Yuya's Synchro's be 1 use only, and not even Dragons)
    Exactly. And lets not forget how they gave Crow like 8 new synchros, even Shinji had 4. It would be ridiculous if the "King" end the show with only 3.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    Exactly. And lets not forget how they gave Crow like 8 new synchros, even Shinji had 4. It would be ridiculous if the "King" end the show with only 3.
    and they didn't even give a new archetype to sell, just more Blackwings and Jack.dek
    all the new Goyo's and no deck that really does anything with them, despite that EARTH/warrior focus they were given

never even mentioning Accel Synchro (in retrospect, good thing since Links will make that concept die) meanwhile giving us more Rank-up magics for a single deck than Zexal had combined and bringing back Super Poly even though that was supposed to be a 1 of a kind plot card capable of fusing worlds (so why'd they need that machine again?). instead they give that 1 off Phantom Synchro thing.

I think the major reason why Jack and Crow came back was so they wouldn't have to write up new characters
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The fact that Yuya wants to use Starve Venom to bring egao to people is hilarious by itself.

I hope he fuses these two monsters into Starve Venom.
    Spoiler Alert!

I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Might have been another Battle Royal situation. Either that or she was just that awesome (and considering who she's made up of, that's not too much of a stretch...)

- - - Updated - - -

I always assumed that card was D/D Recruits. Only non-anime card in Raging Masters and he realized about Pendulum Fusion/Synchro/Xyz after that, which they would have let him use.

- - - Updated - - -

Then again, Jack's never been known for having that many synchros.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    How the hell did Ray defeat Zarc and survived for that long?! She must at least have 9 Extra Deck Monsters in her Graveyard to set up her Kachou Fuugetsu thing. Was she just dropping them from her Extra Deck to accelerate the process?!
    She obviously used Mega Zaborg off-screen.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 7th March 2017 at 11:50 PM.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's what I said. Though at the time, this was also me saying we wouldn't get Kite and Shark, so...
    Sanokal