Thread: [SPOILER] Arc-V 147 + 148 FINAL summaries

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[SPOILER] Arc-V 147 + 148 FINAL summaries

SOURCE: Wiki

147: The Unleashed Dragons
    Yuya vows to use the power of the Four Dragons to make everyone smile. As if responding to his wish, the Four Dragons gradually drive Jack into a corner. However, even when his battle against Jack is over, Zarc’s soul still remains in Riley, who still can’t smile…...

148: The Miracle Drawn by the Pendulum
    Yuya was powerless before Declan's Supreme Doom King. However, he then receives support from Yuto, Yugo, and Yuri. Yuya then goes all out against Declan. What awaits Yuya at the end of the Last Duel to make everyone smile?
    Note: The wiki says this is the final episode.

So appereantly Yuya defeats Jack in the middle of 147 with the dragons, and then duels Reiji who summons a DDD Doom King Hell Armageddon upgrade (how the hell did Tomb Conquistador became such a random level 10?). Kinda disappointed that the final duel is just 1,5 episodes instead of 3. Also interesting that Jack and Reiji are treated equally as rivals, but Jack became more like a mentor over the time, while Reiji ... was Reiji all the time. And now I want to know how Reiji vs Jack would end...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    but wait that means they will not be able to resolve the plot by ending the series without explaining what happened to the people we missed such as the one we are trying to save or showing the real finale in time go contact the producers asking them why

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if the series end without explaining what happened to the people we missed such as the one we're trying to save but unable to or showing the real ending, they will not be able to resolve the plot in time by the end of march or april.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    i mean if so the show will not resolve the plot without explaining everything like the fates of those we're unable to save in time no matter we tried or showing the real finale by march's end
    Last edited by Kokola573; 7th March 2017 at 05:01 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Spoiler Alert!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kokola573 View Post
    but wait that means they will not be able to resolve the plot by ending the series without explaining what happened to the people we missed such as the one we are trying to save or showing the real finale in time go contact the producers asking them why
    if the series end without explaining what happened to the people we missed such as the one we're trying to save but unable to or showing the real ending, they will not be able to resolve the plot in time by the end of march or april.
    i mean if so the show will not resolve the plot without explaining everything like the fates of those we're unable to save in time no matter we tried or showing the real finale by march's end

I have no clue what you are talking about...

Anyways, this is kinda...lame. The show needed more time, maybe 4-5 more episodes, to explain the unexplained. I just hope we get new cards for the YU boys, and that they are seperated in the end.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Holy shit the guy said something other than "Ask Konami", I didn't think he knew other words
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what my posts mean is what happened to the characters we missed like those we're trying to save but unable to no matter we do

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what my posts mean is what happened to the characters we missed like those we're trying to save but unable to no matter we do
    Is English your second language?
    if not, learn to use Punctuations, makes reading you much easier.
    also, then say it in 1 comment, don't double post (or triple in your case) and Edit button exists

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what my posts mean is if the series end with everything like what happened to the characters we missed resolved in time by the end of march or not

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    and now we are back to repeating the same thing over and over

back on the ignore list you go