User Tag List

Thread: Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste Tzolkin deck help

Registered User flapjacksparrow's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste Tzolkin deck help

First of all a haven't come up with this deck idea / gimmick. i saw this online and liked really much,I'm sad that i haven't come up whit this but it's ok. i want to make this deck really good and abuse this gimmick as best as i can in this deck,witch isragon Knight Draco-Equiste copying the effect of tzolkin to summon another dragon;of course using tzolkin as material for Dragon Knight Draco-Equiste with normal polymerization and a warrior , in this case the best one is d-hero malicious.the warrior can also be in hand.There is a hero wariant hat im unshure about and something thrown together w/ Armageddon knight and such.
    your help will be greatly appreciated.I'm going to a regionals on Sunday ;so i can trade for this deck. it would be fun to have the deck done and ready to be built in IRL. thank you

WIP:

http://imgur.com/a/2tj8V

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A hero lives has a high cost but it increases your ceiling and can help you resolve blazeman to search your poly without using the normal summon. Not to mention, you can use it to summon shadow mist to fetch a mask change, dark law not only can win you games by himself, but you can send him to the grave along with coral dragon for tzolkin if necessary.

Other good cards you should use are charge warrior, foolish burial and destiny draw with a copy of celestial to speed up the deck.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what about tuners ?? isn't d draw a bit dead with malicious at this speed with armageddon knight and shadow mist a 3??

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tuners are ok, although i think only one plaguespreader is enough, 2 should work fine. As for the d. draw i dont think it is 100% necessary, but more speed is never a bad thing and there is some cool interactions like tuning red resonator with shadow mist and using her effect to search the mali and discard it for d. draw, or send shadow mist to the grave instead of mali with arma knight to search for mali to discard it for d. draw and dig for more combo pieces, etc. And if you lose your board, celestial can be a recovery. It's up to you. You could test it on ygopro with and without the d.draw to see which version you like the most.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    reminds me, I need to get back to making Ultimaya/Assault Mode

Don't forget about Vision HERO Vyon. He fetches your poly AND Sends Malicious to the grave, and gives you something to do with the 3rd Malicious. also makes you less dependant on DDraw to send it there

BTW, if you want to spring for Using Ultimitl Bishbalkin, you can summon him, use his effect then fuse him for Equeste. use Equeste banish Bishbalkin for an absurd ATK boost......that you can use immediately, unlike Bishbalkin himslf
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    reminds me, I need to get back to making Ultimaya/Assault Mode

Don't forget about Vision HERO Vyon. He fetches your poly AND Sends Malicious to the grave, and gives you something to do with the 3rd Malicious. also makes you less dependant on DDraw to send it there

BTW, if you want to spring for Using Ultimitl Bishbalkin, you can summon him, use his effect then fuse him for Equeste. use Equeste banish Bishbalkin for an absurd ATK boost......that you can use immediately, unlike Bishbalkin himslf
    But vyon is still ocg though. And bishbaalkin requires a level 8 tuner, he would have to play life stream dragon to summon it using ultimaya just to summon bishbaalkin.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    But vyon is still ocg though. And bishbaalkin requires a level 8 tuner, he would have to play life stream dragon to summon it using ultimaya just to summon bishbaalkin.
    Worth mentioning all the same, and it will likly be here in May
    It was just an interesting play I thought of a long time ago
    Also he could use Accel Synchron for easy access to Level 8 tuners, though that would require running Synchrons

my Ultimaya deck was basically quickdraw dandy, Drop Ultimaya with Quickdraw and a level 5 Non-tuner Synchro

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It doesn't have to be an archtype deck/engine it can be any combo of catds that summon coral dragon quickly and have warriors in there as well ,heroes aren't a must but im starting to think they are my only option to get this going
    Any other suggestions for a quick coral dragon engeune using warriors

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by flapjacksparrow View Post
    It doesn't have to be an archtype deck/engine it can be any combo of catds that summon coral dragon quickly and have warriors in there as well ,heroes aren't a must but im starting to think they are my only option to get this going
    Any other suggestions for a quick coral dragon engeune using warriors
    Off the top of my head:
    Non Archetype any spamable level 4s (Mini-Chaos Dragons or any R4NK makers especially) + generic level 2 Tuners. add either level 3s or level 1 tuners and make them EARTH and you can easily enough summon Naturia Beast and Barkion (who ALSO have a Synchro/Fusion) or the Goyo's (also a Synchro Fusion, no real point in using them over the Naturia's though but it's an option all the same)

Synchrons can do basically anything with Accel Synchron. they naturally have warriors around (and warrior tokens if you use Junk-Dopple) plus Synchro Fusionist is also a thing (and a Junk Synchron Target for aforementioned Accel Synchron)

a generic level 6 7 or 8 Synchro is honestly so easy to go into it's hard to think of specific combos or engines beyond saying "Synchrons or Resonators, take yer pick"

Also, Miracle Synchro Fusion is a thing and I would use it over Dragon's mirror (unless you have another Dragon to fuse into), since you can atleast set it as a bluff if you get draw into the second one and they can go into the aforementioned Exterio, Dragon Mirror Can't). it would let you summon Ultimaya AND Equeste off the same coral dragon

and if you are going to use the HERO's, then I would grab a copy of Nova Master. Blazeman can go straight into it and he gives free draws if your opponent doesn't kill it quick. Vision HERO Adoration can be a beater too. up to you

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Off the top of my head:
    Non Archetype any spamable level 4s (Mini-Chaos Dragons or any R4NK makers especially) + generic level 2 Tuners. add either level 3s or level 1 tuners and make them EARTH and you can easily enough summon Naturia Beast and Barkion (who ALSO have a Synchro/Fusion) or the Goyo's (also a Synchro Fusion, no real point in using them over the Naturia's though but it's an option all the same)
    Synchrons can do basically anything with Accel Synchron. they naturally have warriors around (and warrior tokens if you use Junk-Dopple) plus Synchro Fusionist is also a thing (and a Junk Synchron Target for aforementioned Accel Synchron)

a generic level 6 7 or 8 Synchro is honestly so easy to go into it's hard to think of specific combos or engines beyond saying "Synchrons or Resonators, take yer pick"

Also, Miracle Synchro Fusion is a thing and I would use it over Dragon's mirror (unless you have another Dragon to fuse into), since you can atleast set it as a bluff if you get draw into the second one and they can go into the aforementioned Exterio, Dragon Mirror Can't). it would let you summon Ultimaya AND Equeste off the same coral dragon

and if you are going to use the HERO's, then I would grab a copy of Nova Master. Blazeman can go straight into it and he gives free draws if your opponent doesn't kill it quick. Vision HERO Adoration can be a beater too. up to you
    Thank you for reminding me of the level 5 way of bringing out tzolkin this opend up a whole new side <3 <3 <3