User Tag List

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: [COTD] Haokenryu Starve Venom

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We should remember that real life Zarc requires 4 Dragon-Type monsters (1 Fusion + 1 Synchro + 1 Xyz + 1 Pendulum) and not the properly 4 Dimension Dragons. So SKSD Starving Venom can be used as a material for Zarc, as well as the other SKSD if KONAMI will release them.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    How this card would work if steal Cydra Infnity effect ?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Very solid card. I like the interactions with the supreme king gates. Not only they can be used as material to summon this mofo, but their monster effects can summon powerful extra deck dragons to copy their effects and if you want to be an asshole you could use zero's pend effect to search insta fusion to copy independent nightingale's effect and burn for 4k.

But i'm still waiting for a monster that can steal and keep the stolen effect like starve venemy and the original diabound kernel.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    How this card would work if steal Cydra Infnity effect ?
    Nothing happens, it's not an xyz monster, so it can't detach to negate and it can't attach the opponent's monsters.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    Very solid card. I like the interactions with the supreme king gates. Not only they can be used as material to summon this mofo, but their monster effects can summon powerful extra deck dragons to copy their effects and if you want to be an asshole you could use zero's pend effect to search insta fusion to copy independent nightingale's effect and burn for 4k.

But i'm still waiting for a monster that can steal and keep the stolen effect like starve venemy and the original diabound kernel.

- - - Updated - - -

Nothing happens, it's not an xyz monster, so it can't detach to negate and it can't attach the opponent's monsters.
    Here is something Konami should've explored more: Attaching cards

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well rather then attaching you can always "equip".

Destiny Hero Plasma, Relinquished, and Thousand-Eyes Rstrict speak for themselves

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Don't forget that this card is released alongside the new Link mechanic, so you can only Special Summon both Zarc and SKSD Starving Venom when you already have a Link 2 monster on the field.
    And let's not forget that we can't get all 4 dragons on the field alongside Zarc under the new Link mechanic.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshine Stardust View Post
    And let's not forget that we can't get all 4 dragons on the field alongside Zarc under the new Link mechanic.
    Not true, Summon them all normally, use Interdimensional matter transporter and similar cards to free teh extra zone

its so utterly pointless and convoluted, but still possible all the same
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's one I'd rather stay unexplored, I don't need another CDI.

what I DO want explored:
    Yang Zing Style Fusion Substitutes: Fusion substitue monsters that give effects to teh resulting Fusions, like Yang Zing did to Synchro's and Zoodiac to Xyz (which was something ELSE I wanted for a while)
    Rank-Down-Magic. they made 1 card, and 1 Xyz to barely use it with. even Zexal underused it, and when Zexal made nearly no use of a Utopia upgrade, you know it's unexplored. on that note:
    more Xyz ZW -. Lio Arms was awesome, and they never did it again.
    Hybrid Fusions. remember Synchro Fusions? that. but not just Synchro's. Independent Nightingale is a start
    I have quite a few more minor things but and topping the whole fucking list

Face-down Attack Position

yes, it IS a thing. by 1 card, and 1 card only. Darkness Approaches
    I can think of so many possibilities for that, but it's been rotting since Magic Ruler

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just going to throw in my desire for more exploration with LV monster mechanic.

And Toon ability monsters that are an archetype besides "Toon".

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Just going to throw in my desire for more exploration with LV monster mechanic.

And Toon ability monsters that are an archetype besides "Toon".
    I'd rather Toons stay as is, Iconic Main deck monsters toonified.

LV's are more things I'd like to see. something with less of an Evolution line, more of an Evolution Tree (think Cubics, but more...variety on effects)

Majestics and /Assault Mode too, that has a shitload of potential and the VRAIN format doesn't hurt them as much as other Synchro decks. retrain Majestic Dragon and Assault Mode Activate (preferably as a quickplay), give a bit of proper support for making it happen instead of when the Assault Mode is in play. and of course new assault modes, maybe ones that don't need specific monsters, just an archetype member in a level range ("any LV5 T.G. Monster" or "any Lv 5 or 6 Goyo" for example)

actually what Synchro's would deserve /Assault Mode forms?

Clearwing and the remaining Signer Dragons aside, Goyo is the only one that instantly comes to mind

though now I am imagining Thor, Lord of the AEsir/Assault Mode. Get him another Hammer