User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [COTD] Haokenryu Starve Venom

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[COTD] Haokenryu Starve Venom

One of the Haokenryu version of the Four Heavenly Dragons have been revealed:

COTD-JP038 覇王眷竜スターヴ・ヴェノム Supreme King Servant Dragon Starving Venom
    Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Fusion Effect Monster
    ATK 2800
    DEF 2000
    Fusion Materials: 2 DARK Pendulum Monsters
    Must be Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by the following procedure, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
    ● You can Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck by Tributing the above cards (you do not use “Polymerization”).
    (1) Once per turn: You can target 1 other monsters on the field or in either player’s Graveyard; until the end of this turn, this card’s name becomes that monster’s original name, also replace this effect with that monster’s original effect. Also, during this turn, if a monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.

My thought : The card is great with the Neo New Pendulum Magicians (except White Wing Magician). But the nerf is real and hard.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    really?

3 people posted the same thing
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    really?

3 people posted the same thing
    And at the same time. We really need to communicate to prevent that kind of thing.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    And at the same time. We really need to communicate to prevent that kind of thing.
    tbf, it haven't happened in weeks since i did the captain and brainwashing. Since i found those interesting. Starve venom came completely out of no where and was pretty awesome.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Indytotof View Post
    One of the Haokenryu version of the Four Heavenly Dragons have been revealed:

COTD-JP038 覇王眷竜スターヴ・ヴェノム Supreme King Servant Dragon Starving Venom
    Level 8 DARK Dragon-Type Fusion Effect Monster
    ATK 2800
    DEF 2000
    Fusion Materials: 2 DARK Pendulum Monsters
    Must be Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by the following procedure, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways.
    ● You can Special Summon this card from your Extra Deck by Tributing the above cards (you do not use “Polymerization”).
    (1) Once per turn: You can target 1 other monsters on the field or in either player’s Graveyard; until the end of this turn, this card’s name becomes that monster’s original name, also replace this effect with that monster’s original effect. Also, during this turn, if a monster you control attacks a Defense Position monster, inflict piercing battle damage to your opponent.

My thought : The card is great with the Neo New Pendulum Magicians (except White Wing Magician). But the nerf is real and hard.
    Course. The original was bloody ridiculous.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm surprised that it can't be Summoned by Zarc himself tho
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XBrain130 View Post
    I'm surprised that it can't be Summoned by Zarc himself tho
    The Summoning Effect was Starving Venom's own, but it needed Zarc around to use. In either case, this is coming out in the set introducing the Extra Monster Zones, so the change is understandable.

EDIT: Nevermind, you meant Zarc's "Summon a Servant" effect. My bad! /EDIT:

On topic, this card is pretty neat and makes me extremely excited to see the remaining Servant Dragons! Hopefully this means we'll get the rest of the Arc-V finale cards here instead of waiting years for a Collector's Pack (I know others have echoed this sentiment after seeing the Executive Kings before me).
    Last edited by Silence; 12th March 2017 at 11:30 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I love it! Finally a boss deck is getting printed right after its apperance!
    Sad it cant be summoned by Zarc, kinda defeats the point of ZARC being able.to summom the Supreme King Servant Dragons. Maybe only Odd-Eyes?
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    guys correct me if i'm wrong here, but zarc states that it can special summon any supreme king servant dragon when destroying something by battle (from main or extra deck). since this card says "Must be Fusion Summoned, or Special Summoned by the following procedure, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways." does that mean that if you have 2 dark pendulum on the field and you destroy a monster by battle with zarc, that you can special summon this card from the extra deck by using those dark pendulum monsters as materials?

not that it matters much when link comes around, but curious how this works.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm afraid not. It would be really neat though!