User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Mysterious Twitter Text 2: Electric Boogaloo

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    If we go back to DT world I just hope we get archetypes that suggest where Aussa and Hiita may have originated.
    That would be nice. Hopefully we get Lyna and Dharc's backstories one day too (and learn why they were chained up).

As for the DT story: I absolutely love it to bits as well, I think it's amazing! *joins hunt for naysayers*

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    oh the lore is easy

This is incredible. Far too incredible for my sides to handle.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Need someone to insert clip of Gerun from FFXII.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The description make me think about Kisara & Luna from 5D's.

I'm looking forward this card.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    oh the lore is easy

Hope those Cybernetic Knights will destroy the descendants of all your favorite DT monsters
    They are knight,inherently the coolest.

Not sure if it can be posted here,but there an other lore,I just copy/pasted the article:
    A second of these. I wonder if these are the lores of Effect Monsters from Code of the Duelist.

機怪の残骸で武装する、真っ直ぐな心の少年。 星辰の森に古くから伝わる『星の勇者』に憧れており、妖精リースの願いを受けて、光を授かった仲間たちと共 に七つの星遺物を解き放つ旅に出る。

“星明かりの勇者 掲げし剣に光を束ね 大いなる闇を討ち祓わん”

A youth with an honest heart, armed with the wreckage of a Kikai*. He admires the “Hero of the Stars” spoken among those in the Forest of Stars since ancient times, his wish was granted by the fairy Wreath, and now he’s on a journey to unleash the Seven Star Relics** alongside his friends who were also blessed by the light.

“The Hero of Starlight gathers the light and binds it to his sword, and strikes down the great darkness.”

* Kikai = 機怪, play on 機械 (Kikai read as Machine) but the second Kanji 怪 is the 怪 of 妖怪 (Yokai). So some sort of Mechanical monster?

** Seven Star Relics = 七つの星遺物. 七つの星 can mean the Big Dipper or the collection of the Sun, Moon, Mercury, Venus, Mars, Jupiter, and Saturn.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was going to do so, so I assume it's fine :P

Anyway, "armed with the wreckage of a Kikai" made me think of Horizon Zero Dawn despite not playing it yet (though someone used Catastor as a club in the DT storyline too) and the passage in general (due to all the references to light) reads like a Lightsworn Monster's. But this guy is probably a member of the same archetype as the maiden from before (and possibly the one she friendzoned).

I also gather from this that Kikai is the enemy archetype's name and "Seven Star Relics" is either the name of this archetype or the name of their Noble Arms equivalent.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    I was going to do so, so I assume it's fine :P

Anyway, "armed with the wreckage of a Kikai" made me think of Horizon Zero Dawn despite not playing it yet (though someone used Catastor as a club in the DT storyline too) and the passage in general (due to all the references to light) reads like a Lightsworn Monster's. But this guy is probably a member of the same archetype as the maiden from before (and possibly the one she friendzoned).

I also gather from this that Kikai is the enemy archetype's name and "Seven Star Relics" is either the name of this archetype or the name of their Noble Arms equivalent.
    nah, probably referring to the Constellar or Tellarknights
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    nah, probably referring to the Constellar or Tellarknights
    Oh yeah...that makes much more sense!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All this DT talk of knights reminds me I still want more Gem-Knigh Lady fusions.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    All this DT talk of knights reminds me I still want more Gem-Knigh Lady fusions.
    And that reminds me that I want clarification on whether or not they're DT canon or no, in addition to what the heck Construct is.
    Sanokal