User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [VRAINS] New Characters

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[VRAINS] New Characters

What the title says! Though the images are small...

Spoiler Alert!

-

So Go Onizuka is the new Gong and Aoi Zaizen is the new Yuzu. /shot

Also, there's a new monster in the image as well.
    It's apparently "Firewall Dragon," as stated by the YGOrg.

Source: Maxut
    Last edited by Yuuri; 15th March 2017 at 05:06 AM.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Another dragon... i hope this isn't his actual ace monster/cover card of COTD it looks nice and firewall dragon is a cool name but another dragon...

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    Another dragon... i hope this isn't his actual ace monster/cover card of COTD it looks nice and firewall dragon is a cool name but another dragon...
    It could very well be a Machine-type, or the newly introduced Cyverse-type. But yeah, I'm with you. No more Dragon-type aces for a while, please.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    It could very well be a Machine-type, or the newly introduced Cyverse-type. But yeah, I'm with you. No more Dragon-type aces for a while, please.
    I'm aware it could be some other type, in fact, i would bet my money that it is a cyverse. But it's a dragon in the end, by name and appearance.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm aware it could be some other type, in fact, i would bet my money that it is a cyverse. But it's a dragon in the end, by name and appearance.
    Annnnnd, there is what wrong with a dragonic appearance? I don't mean to be blunt, but why not complain about True Kings/True Dracos, or Ancient Gear Wyvern then, despite them being Wyrms and a Machine-type respectively? I honestly don't see the point in complaining about Firewall's appearance.

On the other hand, I'm actually loving how normal Aoi looks.
    Last edited by Yuuri; 15th March 2017 at 05:17 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    Annnnnd, there is what wrong with a dragonic appearance? Don't mean to be blunt, but why not complain about True Kings/True Dracos, or Ancient Gear Wyvern? I honestly don't see the point in complaining about its appearance.
    ...i am not complaining about that. I even said he looks nice. I just dont want to see another protagonist calling his dragon every single duel, even if it's not a dragon by type it has the appearance of one and it would be the same thing as having one in the anime.
    Last edited by Erickdsl; 15th March 2017 at 05:22 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ...i am not complaining about that. I even said he looks nice. I just dont want to see another protagonist calling his dragon every single duel even if it's not a dragon by type it has the appearance of one and it would be the same thing as having one in the anime.
    After ARC-V, yeah. I can understand how one would be tired of hearing someone call their "ace" a "dragon," but by YGO standards, looking like something is not being something. Case in point, Wyrms. Uncannily similar in appearance to dragons, but are a different type. I get what you mean, though.

Sidenote, that must've just been Weekly Jump. At this point, I'd be upset if I go to bed shortly and V-Jump happens shortly thereafter.
    Last edited by Yuuri; 15th March 2017 at 05:28 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Ooh. Aoi is so normal looking. I wonder what her VR Avatar will look like.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Ooh. Aoi is so normal looking. I wonder what her VR Avatar will look like.
    I personally imagine something butterfly-esque. Or, if we go by YGO standards, it'll probably be something over-the-top.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Firewall looks big.