User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [V-JUMP] Round 1!!

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, but the no summon clause is going to hurt it. Scapegoat still looks better to me, since you can play it on your opponents end phase, then make your plays on your turn.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Yeah, but the no summon clause is going to hurt it. Scapegoat still looks better to me, since you can play it on your opponents end phase, then make your plays on your turn.
    IT took 3 hours for someone to point that out, you all disappoint me
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    With there being no "Cyber" support that works with non-S/T support, as of know, it isn't that much of a big deal. Like all those "Supreme King" cards that don't have "Supreme King" in their English name.

When they actually release something that support "Cyber" cards/monsters, then we have a problem with the current name.
    It's better to nip it in the bud now and prevent future problems. Just because there's no issue now doesn't mean there won't be in the future. That's why we have things like "except Frog the Jam" or "except Red-Eyes B. Chick" on so many cards. They didn't think ahead.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciphermask View Post
    It's better to nip it in the bud now and prevent future problems. Just because there's no issue now doesn't mean there won't be in the future. That's why we have things like "except Frog the Jam" or "except Red-Eyes B. Chick" on so many cards. They didn't think ahead.
    well in that last one, they also just flat out missed easy chances to change it

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ciphermask View Post
    I'd agree with that argument, if it weren't for the fact that it's unreasonable to expect them to think as far ahead as they would have had to have done between the release of those cards and their themes actually becoming an archetypes.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    I'd agree with that argument, if it weren't for the fact that it's unreasonable to expect them to think as far ahead as they would have had to have done between the release of those cards and their themes actually becoming an archetypes.
    in fact there is enough evidence that they don't think very far ahead at all, recall the NECH Fluffal Support, Toy Vendor Specifically, only supported Edge Imp Sabres, no Edge imps in general. then more edge imps came in Crossed Souls, 2 sets later.

Old vanilla shit like Occilo (fuck spelling) Hero -> Watt Kid or Red-eyes black Chick are more like things they couldn't have seen coming, but Edge Imps? that would have been as simple as asking the writing team if they had any plans for Sora to have more than 1 duel in the series. or logic

Tragically the Opposite happens more often than not. Like Nitro Synchron, Draw 1 card when used for any Nitro Synchro Monster, must have quite a few of them.......

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh, basically Cyverse Gadget is to Decode Talker what Junk Synchron was to Junk Warrior. *5ds parallels intensifies*

Pretty cool card actually.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Could this imply that Vrains will also contain references to the previous Shows ?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Could this imply that Vrains will also contain references to the previous Shows ?
    well given every single show previously did

GX, too many to list
    5D's, had the references to the God cards, Kaiba corp everywhere, and Bonds Beyond Time
    Zexal, the Duel lodge statues. Roku was basically DM Nostalgia in human form
    ARCV, do I really need to explain?

yeah safe bet

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Although this guy is not searchable by Cyber Dragon Core, the only Cyber support card, he is still an official part of the Cyber archetype, so going with Cyverse instead of Cybers really doesn't work.
    "Cybers" was never their OCG name. It has always been a combination of "Cyber" and "Universe," not a plural form of "Cyber." (Never mention "Cybers" again...)
    Since "Cyverse" is the official TCG name for the Type, it'll either get an archetype condition in its text or be named something like "Cyber-Cyverse Gadget" (which I doubt). Alternatively, if the TCG chooses to keep it as "Cyverse Gadget," it means they're not planning to release any generic "Cyber" support in the foreseeable future.