User Tag List

Thread: Hi, guys!

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Hi, guys!

For those who care, I used to be Becasita in the comment section.
    I decided to change name to Pendulum because it's an easier name and... I think it sounds cooler too.

I'm kinda new to forums, so... Yeah...

I play Yu-Gi-Oh! since a long time ago.
    I don't play meta, but I like to win, but I don't mind losing. One thing is crucial: I play with cards I like. I don't use cards I don't like (whichever the reason for that). I hate floodgates, cheap Rank 4 and other cards that don't let me play. I don't build my decks to crush my opponent, I build them to have a fun duel.

I find Season 0 the best (creepier/darker = better and I like Bakura). I like DM (except Waking The Dragons) and (you're gonna kill me for this) Zexal (despite plotholes and being baddly written). I'm liking Arc-V so far.

Hope to see you all around!

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So what sort of deck do you use the most?

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Lately, I've been using a Deskbot Normal Pendulum deck. Deskots are cool and the normal pendulums help me summon 005 and 006 to trigger 001's effect. Why normal pendulums? Awesome artwork and I like First Of The Dragons.

I also like Qli, but they are too strong and sometimes is boring. But I like their artworks and their style since they came out in OCG.

And what about you?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm very diverse in this regard. I like Aromas, Monarchs, Raidraptors, Qliphorts, Magician Pendulums, Symphonic Warriors, Deskbots, Skull Servants, Geargias, Atlanteans... I like a lot of decks. I've also really wanted to have a tag duel with one of us using Fire Kings (without Fire Fists) and one of us using Atlanteans (without Mermails) and High Tide on Fire Island is also run.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I like Odd-Eyes Magicians too.

I used to play a Rock Burn deck. It was the first deck I built when I was a kid.
    I have a lot of decks made in YGOPro. I like to combine archetypes and stuff. Sometimes with good results, sometimes with bad results. But it's cool. I like decks with a lot of different cards.

Well, like I said above, I use YGOPro. Occasionally I play on-line. Do you use YGOPro too?

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nah, I use DevPro. Updates slow as hell but at least it's not flooded by people only playing the newest two decks. Also, I'm not fond of the practice of programming a card when we don't know everything about it, like Salvation did with Majespecter Unicorn and Majestic Pegasus.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh, I see. I might change to DevPro, then. The majority seems to play there or on DN, but I don't like DN.

Looking forward to duel you!

Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Heh. Likewise. I hope to catch you! Name's EternalEcho.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Have already intalled it. My name is Pendulum.

Just waiting for confirmation e-mail.

See you!