User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: [OCG] April 1st 2017 Limit Regulations

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Maybe with an errata that says it only goes off when normal summoned? The first effect is more of a utility that people don't use as much as the second one, so it should be fine if it keeps both. Most of the abuses came from repeatedly recurring it, right? If so, just restrict it to normal summon, like Skullcrobat.
    problem. Errata's are not region specific, Konami won't nerf a card they just put at 2 so we can have it back

and while Stratos is very spammable, there is more to it than that. HEROs just have too much searching power, if Stratos comes back, the rest of it (E call, A HERO Lives etc) will be hit in its place

and hitting balanced cards to let an unbalanced card off the list is just stupid and unproductive. remember Rulers? they kept beating around the bush, hitting Ruler tech cards that were easily replaced without touching the rulers themselves. when they DID Finally ban the fuckers, a shitload of cards suddenly had no reason to be on that list
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    what about rescue cat? TCG apparently is getting an errata but OCG hasn't got one yet.

Also finally zoodiacs are dead. At least the stupid molmarat engine. They can still stack xyz ontop of xyz but no more 1 card double rank 4.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    what about rescue cat? TCG apparently is getting an errata but OCG hasn't got one yet.
    20th Anniversary Pack 2nd Wave. OCG have got errate'd Rescue Cat since this set.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would have ben a perfect list if they also hit dracos and infernoids. Too bad the TCG will not get a list as good as this one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Welp, it's about time the OCG did something. It only took like, 6 months of monotony.

Neptune ban came out of nowhere, but I suppose it was warranted. Gofu limit was preemptive considering the card could provide a total of 3 monsters for a Link Summon, so that was a pretty smart move on Konami's part. I don't know why they Semi'd Stratos considering there's a crapton of other searchers for HEROs, but whatever. The rest is pretty meh to me.

I do hope that the TCG does something like this. This list looks like it actually DOES something unlike (what feels like) 6 months ago.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    Would have ben a perfect list if they also hit dracos and infernoids. Too bad the TCG will not get a list as good as this one.

Correction
    Too bad the TCG will not get a List
    there we go

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Correction

there we go
    At least not for a while, which is upsetting. I want to see Zoodiacs get hit just as hard in the TCG as well.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    At least not for a while, which is upsetting. I want to see Zoodiacs get hit just as hard in the TCG as well.
    Define "A while", we got our last list in....july I think? to lazy for exact dates. that's 8 months.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Define "A while", we got our last list in....july I think? to lazy for exact dates. that's 8 months.

tl;dr It's a period of time. And yes, I consider 8 months to be a period of time.

But yeah, we're LONG overdue for another hit. Should be getting a banlist every 3-4 months like we used to. Since we don't, single-deck formats have become more prominent.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    August. Six months.
    On the Stratos thing, we unlimited Goyo and the OCG STILL erattad that...
    Neat list overall, though I'm a little steamed about Slumber since that'll probably happen here too, even if it's justified.
    The new OCG format oughta be interesting.
    Sanokal