User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [OCG] April 1st 2017 Limit Regulations

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That's 3 ocg banlists before tcg. Do I hear 4?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by False_Revelation View Post
    the jokes that were just made escaped me.
    *feeling left out, I ball up in a corner *
    In the DT Story (the first one), the Ice Barrier Dragons (mostly Trish, but shhhh) were basically responsible for ending the world Via Ice Age, setting up the plot of the Second DT Story (the one with Gusto, Laval, Gemknights and Gishki, then the Vylon and Lswarm)

Brio, coming down the list, Will do the same to these wimpy Dinosaurs

did I just say Wimpy? yes, yes I fucking did

back in Brio's day
    Spoiler Alert!
    Dinosaurs WERE The Extinction.

Also, note they were on FIRE, AND THE ICE BARRIER DRAGONS FROZE THEM LIKE EVERYTHING ELSE ANYWAY

These new dinos can't compare
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Tyrant Neptune: Is this really necessary ? LL Neptunes brick so hard, i can't see this being meta
    Zoodiac Drident: Not surprised. Everyone knows what Zoos can do. I'm going to miss Zoodiacs
    Zoodiac Barrage: Do i need to repeat myself ?

Witch of the Black forest: It can Search DAD (Who plays it nowdays?), curious about the errata. Good Support for Cubics and Cardians, i don't think this card will be releveant like it was before
    Zoodiac Ratpier: Konami absolutely oblitered Zoos with this, this hits harder than a truck, this is something i don't see often, that hard banning
    Blackwing Gofu the Vague Shadow: Damn Gofu can be a Incredble card in the future, but this is all possibiltes not something certain. This made me upset
    Interrupted Kaiju Slumber: Unecessary. This card lost a big portion of its relevance, since Zoos are banned, Kaijus will be just a troll deck like it was before

Elemental HERO Stratos: Fucking kunts. OCG can play 2 of this while in TCG this fucker is banned(No more triggers) HERO won't be that relevant on Vrains Era. I hope this change goes to TCG
    Aramageddon Knight: Fine to say the least
    Fairy Tail- Snow:Should be Limited instead, or even better banned, i fucking hate that bitch.
    Goyo Guardian: Is this card relevant anymore ?
    Ignister Prominience the Blasting Dracoslayer: With Pendulums nerfed that hard, it doesn't make any sense to leave it at 1
    Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier: What ? What kind of drugs Konami is using ? One Brio is enough. WATER Top-tier in 2017
    Fire Formation Tenki:This sucks, a nice card getting hit because of Zoodiacs
    Brain Control: I don't think many people give a fuck about it.

Artifach Moraltach: I've always been rooting for WW Artifacts i really like this deck, glad to see Moraltach to 2 again
    Magician of Faith: Whatever
    D/D Lamia: Why the other D/D Cards are Limited as well c'mon, free them all.
    Last edited by King; 16th March 2017 at 09:12 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    The Tyrant Neptune: Is this really necessary ? LL Neptunes brick so hard, i can't see this being meta
    Zoodiac Drident: Not surprised. Everyone knows what Zoos can do. I'm going to miss Zoodiacs

Witch of the Black forest: It can Search DAD (Who plays it nowdays?), curious about the errata. Good Support for Cubics and Cardians, i don't think this card will be releveant like it was before
    Zoodiac Ratpier: Konami absolutely oblitered Zoos with this, this hits harder than a truck, this is something i don't see often, that hard banning
    Blackwing Gofu the Vague Shadow: Damn Gofu can be a Incredble card in the future, but this is all possibiltes not something certain. This made me upset
    Interrupted Kaiju Slumber: Unecessary. This card lost a big portion of its relevance, since Zoos are banned, Kaijus will be just a troll deck like it was before

Elemental HERO Stratos: Fucking kunts. OCG can play 2 of this while in TCG this fucker is banned(No more triggers) HERO won't be that relevant on Vrains Era. I hope this change goes to TCG
    Fairy Tail- Snow:Should be Limited instead, or even better banned, i fucking hate that bitch.
    Ignister Prominience the Blasting Dracoslayer: With Pendulums nerfed that hard, it doesn't make any sense to leave it at 1
    Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier: What ? What kind of drugs Konami is using ? One Brio is enough. WATER Top-tier in 2017

Artifach Moraltach: I've always been rooting for WW Artifacts i really like this deck, glad to see Moraltach to 2 again
    Did you know brio got errata'd? Even if becomes relevant (which most likely wont) people will probably only play one anyways. Also, slumber was used in a lot of other things besides zoo. Just do a little research and you'll find out that it was played in a lot of things since it came out. From b.a. to infernoid.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The Witch will probably be this year's Perfect Rulebook promo.

i can't wait for card arts chronicling her release from the underworld prison.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

for Neptune, sometimes it doesn't really matter if something is meta or not. Tyrant Nightingale is just flat out BS. They did the same thing for other decks that were simply not good for the game, like Empty Jackpot for example.

For Brio? no.
    even with Brio's errata, he is "merely" one of the better Lv6 Generic Synchros, so he is ultimately only as meta as Synchros are. and Konami seems intent on never letting that happen.
    any non-synchro focused deck that could drop Brio could probably drop an xyz that does it's job with less hassle

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    Did you know brio got errata'd? Even if becomes relevant (which most likely wont) people will probably only play one anyways. Also, slumber was used in a lot of other things besides zoo. Just do a little research and you'll find out that it was played in a lot of things since it came out. From b.a. to infernoid.
    Slumber didn't improved anything on Noids or BA. And when did i say Slumber went to total shit ?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Slumber didn't improved anything on Noids or BA. And when did i say Slumber went to total shit ?
    This card lost a big portion of its relevance, since Zoos are banned, Kaijus will be just a troll deck like it was before
    Implying that:
    A, only zoodiac really used Kaiju seriously
    B, that without zoodiacs, Kaijus are just troll decks.

Also, you did not say it was "Total Shit", nor were you accused of saying that.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, because easy removal + increased otk potential + outs dark destroyer/domain lock (in b.a.'s case) + a free search for more removal next turn + a card that can be milled by beatrice/dante/grass for more removal/value out these cards didn't improve the decks.

Just because one deck that was using a good engine died, doesnt mean the engine will die alongside it. Remember when people said if they limited/banned dante terrortop wouldn't do anything anymore and a couple formats later it was been used and abused by zoo?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    Yeah, because easy removal + increased otk potential + outs dark destroyer/domain lock (in b.a.'s case) + a free search for more removal next turn + a card that can be milled by beatrice/dante/grass for more removal/value out these cards didn't improve the decks.

Just because one deck that was using a good engine died, doesnt mean the engine will die alongside it. Remember when people said if they limited/banned dante terrortop wouldn't do anything anymore and a couple formats later it was been used and abused by zoo?
    I said the card lost a big portion of relevance. Because Kaiju Blue-Eyes exist