User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: Arc-V Episode 147 - D/D/D = Doom/Doom/Doom

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    There were lots of episodes which could have been cut to make space for an extended Heartland Arc and even more stuff.
    If they budgested their time better earlier in the series, we could have skipped part of the Maiami Championship Qualifier arc. Meiru showed up later to foreshadow Zarc being a thing, and I loved the duel between Yuya and Gong, but Eita has done absolutely nothing since, and Michio basically just was used as a mauve shirt to get carded. Take out both of those two parters and that's another extra month to develop the world when the plot was in full swing.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    If they budgested their time better earlier in the series, we could have skipped part of the Maiami Championship Qualifier arc. Meiru showed up later to foreshadow Zarc being a thing, and I loved the duel between Yuya and Gong, but Eita has done absolutely nothing since, and Michio basically just was used as a mauve shirt to get carded. Take out both of those two parters and that's another extra month to develop the world when the plot was in full swing.
    That, and I'm also talking about stuff like nearly all of the Final Arc. Between episodes 113 and 125, literally the only important episode was 115, which had Yuzu being captured and the Lancers being reunited, because otherwise there weren't big changes (Asuka and Dennis were unimportant, the girls' brainwashing lead nowhere except for Yuzu's kidnapping, and Crow's and Tsukikage's cardings were undone a few episodes latter). 128-129 and 131-132 (Reiji vs Reira) were pointless Duels. 141-146 too.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 22nd March 2017 at 02:02 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    If they budgested their time better earlier in the series, we could have skipped part of the Maiami Championship Qualifier arc. Meiru showed up later to foreshadow Zarc being a thing, and I loved the duel between Yuya and Gongenzaka, but Kyuando has done absolutely nothing since, and Michio basically just was used as a mauve shirt to get carded. Take out both of those two parters and that's another extra month to develop the world when the plot was in full swing.
    2017 and people haven't figure out how to spell Mieru right. Nothing personal.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    2017 and people haven't figure out how to spell Mieru right. Nothing personal.
    Not to mention the first translation of Supreme King Dragon Zarc.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    About Yuya Pendulum Summoning Odd-Eyes Synchron with Scales of 3 and 10, can someone translate this?

https://twitter.com/kusyaru_ru/statu...05690478018561

It looks like Performapal Odd-Eyes Priest's Scale was fixed from 3 to 1, making it able to Pendulum Summon Level 3 Performapal Odd-Eyes Synchron.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The tweet just said that the Scale changed when the episode aired in another channel (BS JAPAN).

I find it hilarious that BS JAPAN is the channel without the BS scales on it.
    IRL Decks: Pure Artifact, Lyrilusc (work in progress) and futurely Time Thief
    Online: Trap Monster, Trickstar, Eyes Restrict
    Pre-Link Format: DDD, Heraldic Beast, Chronomaly

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    The tweet just said that the Scale changed when the episode aired in another channel (BS JAPAN).

I find it hilarious that BS JAPAN is the channel without the BS scales on it.
    lmao, well at least the main protagonist didn't cheat on his first turn (lol). "During the End Phase, Yuya draws a card via the effect of "Card Bird" as it was destroyed this turn." but going through official rules, it wasn't destroyed. confirmed cheater

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I hope that Yuya will create Link Summoning with his Pendulum.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Like many of you predicted, Jack did lose that turn but he remains a badass even in defeat with all of his soul talk.

I know Yuya is the "Entertainment Duelist" but every time Reiji duels, it's massive hype to me. He pulls of these ridiculous (borderline impossible) combos to bring about big bad boss monsters. Him and Kurosaki are the best new characters in this show. I'm glad Yuya and Reiji got to the boss monsters already. Let's not waste time with the Performapals. The stage has been set for an all-out battle to end the series and those new hybrids for Yuya look incredible!

I see we've already begun to analyze the show in it's entirety in this thread and I'll add what I think since all of you are. I thought the Synchro Arc was the best. It had a complete, thorough story from the beginning to the end with a multitude of characters and good subplots. Heck it even had Yuzu in it. Remember her? The only problem with the Synchro Arc was the slow pace in the middle of it and the fact that there were hints to a possible Yugo vs Yuya duel that never happened. I would've like to have seen that.

Standard Arc was second best but I skipped most of the "introductory fodder" as I like to call it. It definitely picked up when Sora dueled Kurosaki, which happened to be the first episode I decided to watch before going back and watching other previous episodes.

When some of you say to dedicate more time to the Heartland Arc, I think the only way to do that is to give flashback episodes of Yuto fighting against the Academia invasion with his comrades. Because when Yuya and Co. reach Heartland after Synchro Arc, there is not much to do there because everyone is gone.

The Fusion Arc was not good to me because of the quick pace. The build up to it was huge but it underperformed. Yuri was the big draw to the Fusion dimension and they ruined most of his parts. I didn't like the promotion they did by having Yuri use AG against Asuka. Parts of Sora vs Yuri cut off. Yuri vs Yugo was diced across episodes and then being interrupted by Kaito and Edo was the worst because I wanted strictly Yuri vs Yugo. Yuri vs Yusho was good and Yuri vs Yuya was good. The exposition by Leo on Zarc was good but Leo only got one duel despite being built up as the bad guy for most of the show. Oh and Rin vs Yugo was really good.
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by NassX View Post
    lmao, well at least the main protagonist didn't cheat on his first turn (lol). "During the End Phase, Yuya draws a card via the effect of "Card Bird" as it was destroyed this turn." but going through official rules, it wasn't destroyed. confirmed cheater
    It was destroyed by Pendulum Card Burst, he just Pendulum Summoned it back afterwards and used him as an Xyz Material...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.