User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [COTD] Stargrailís Chosen

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    Well, 1600 is decent enough for a lv 3. Also, this archetype is apparently link-based and the link monster has an effect. The normal monster support from the last set only works if you have no effect monsters, if you link summon you wont be able to use the support and all the cards would be dead until you lose your link monster. I dont think they would be playable together.
    The previous one had the same stats as gem-knight sapphire. This guy is 300 off from being a garnet and instead is a measly dragon zombie.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Goukis have won me
    More interested in tricksters tbh.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    Well, 1600 is decent enough for a lv 3. Also, this archetype is apparently link-based and the link monster has an effect. The normal monster support from the last set only works if you have no effect monsters, if you link summon you wont be able to use the support and all the cards would be dead until you lose your link monster. I dont think they would be playable together.
    Good catch. They're both young boy, both wield a sword, both wear shorts (becouse they're comfy and easy to wear, I suppose) and they both share hair color scheme (though Shurit's was half red becouse of Emilia's heritage). The light in the background also resembles the one behind Shurit.
    I'm gonna add one more connection with the DT lore: Reese was the name of an Ice Barrier monster ("Reese the Ice Mistress"). Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe not.
    Last edited by BBDD; 20th March 2017 at 03:14 PM.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    I'm gonna add one more connection with the DT lore: Reese was the name of an Ice Barrier monster ("Reese the Ice Mistress"). Maybe it's a coincidence, maybe not.
    Is it really "Reese"? Couldn't it be "Reeze", as in the Whirlwind of Gusto? With all this talk about nature and forests, I believe she's probably the one to have become a fairy. Specially since we know she survived the second war, but was nowhere to be seen during the third.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed the Ambitious View Post
    Is it really "Reese"? Couldn't it be "Reeze", as in the Whirlwind of Gusto? With all this talk about nature and forests, I believe she's probably the one to have become a fairy. Specially since we know she survived the second war, but was nowhere to be seen during the third.
    I just checked. "Reese, the Ice Barrier Mistress" is spelled レイス (=Reisu), while "Reeze, Whirlwind of Gusto" is リーズ (=Riizu) in Japanese. The Reese mentioned in this card's flavor text is リース (=Riisu). So I think it's just a coincidence, after all.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    I just checked. "Reese, the Ice Barrier Mistress" is spelled レイス (=Reisu), while "Reeze, Whirlwind of Gusto" is リーズ (=Riizu) in Japanese. The Reese mentioned in this card's flavor text is リース (=Riisu). So I think it's just a coincidence, after all.
    Oh, man... =/

Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Wears salvaged armor, has 0 Def...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    ok...i have a theory, there is a rumor that the next OCG banlist gonna limited rescue rabbit and painful decision ( from the guy who leak twilightsworn and darkworld stuff...)

what if the banlist hits is not dinos but for this deck.... also dinos not using as painful decision and rescue rabbit as much due to the true draco field spell....so this looks as true...imagine with painful decision and the star grail link monster with this deck link compatibility and a rescue rabbit is an link monster that can spam another star grail from the grave....also box of friends can do the same as rescue rabbit in the deck.....

but we may have to wait to see the other link monsters and archetype support and from the look at the set numbers, they are getting the most about 3 -5 link monster...
    Last edited by den13; 20th March 2017 at 09:33 PM.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by den13 View Post
    ok...i have a theory, there is a rumor that the next OCG banlist gonna limited rescue rabbit and painful decision ( from the guy who leak twilightsworn and darkworld stuff...)

what if the banlist hits is not dinos but for this deck.... also dinos not using as painful decision and rescue rabbit as much due to the true draco field spell....so this looks as true...imagine with painful decision and the star grail link monster with this deck link compatibility and a rescue rabbit is an link monster that can spam another star grail from the grave....also box of friends can do the same as rescue rabbit in the deck.....

but we may have to wait to see the other link monsters and archetype support and from the look at the set numbers, they are getting the most about 3 -5 link monster...
    What, you mean the banlist that just dropped?
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    What, you mean the banlist that just dropped?
    no the next upcoming one

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by den13 View Post
    no the next upcoming one
    I somehow doubt that there's plans for the next banlist already.
    Sanokal