User Tag List

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: [VRAINS] Major Announcement of Details

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They must not be very good duelists if they're losing to a beginner.
    I like the outline tho.
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does everyone relates Vrains to zexal?

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Sono chi no sademe YuYu!
    Obligatory quote for awareness.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Why does everyone relates Vrains to zexal?
    Directed by the same guy, for starters
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Directed by the same guy, for starters
    Good era though...

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Good era though...
    EXTREMELY debatable, be careful where you say that. this is the guy that made Kotori what she is (absolutely nothing)
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Aw, dammit, not Yoshida...
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Nice Duel Disk Yusaku. Doesn't look completely holographic like Yuya's. It'll be interesting to see the Extra Monster Zone on it and how the Linking appears on there

So a group of cyber hackers attack this VR realm and Yusaku is a superhero who fights them off but just wants to be a normal guy outside of it like you all suggest. The mystery is why do the cyber hackers want to eliminate the VR dueling. Kind of similar plot to Yliaster and Z-One wanting to eliminate Synchro Summoning because of the problems it causes in their future.

I have no idea about any of the details about the writer but I could tell the girl Aoi was gonna be irrelevant from her appearance. Her deck shows promise like Yuzu's did but we all know how it ended for poor Yuzu. It's gonna be crazy if Aoi is Kotori/Tori bad and we have to watch that all over again.

Lastly I wonder if the rival is on the hackers side to start. Like the second in command in the hacker group. I'm rewatching some of 5D's and I see Jack is first shown as someone next to Goodwin and opposite of Yusei. So that would be kind of cool
    A Fallen Hero Is The Best Kind of Villain

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    Nice Duel Disk Yusaku. Doesn't look completely holographic like Yuya's. It'll be interesting to see the Extra Monster Zone on it and how the Linking appears on there

So a group of cyber hackers attack this VR realm and Yusaku is a superhero who fights them off but just wants to be a normal guy outside of it like you all suggest. The mystery is why do the cyber hackers want to eliminate the VR dueling. Kind of similar plot to Yliaster and Z-One wanting to eliminate Synchro Summoning because of the problems it causes in their future.

I have no idea about any of the details about the writer but I could tell the girl Aoi was gonna be irrelevant from her appearance. Her deck shows promise like Yuzu's did but we all know how it ended for poor Yuzu. It's gonna be crazy if Aoi is Kotori/Tori bad and we have to watch that all over again.

Lastly I wonder if the rival is on the hackers side to start. Like the second in command in the hacker group. I'm rewatching some of 5D's and I see Jack is first shown as someone next to Goodwin and opposite of Yusei. So that would be kind of cool
    Yoshida has admitted himself that his stuff barely has any female characters. Methinks Aoi will be more like Alexis than any of the others.

I could be wrong, but the blade seems to have protrusions where the Extra Monster Zones are located, so it's possible that they'll materialize when needed.
    Last edited by Sanokal; 25th March 2017 at 02:59 AM.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post

At least her deck has searchers and a direction unlike Yuzu's. It seems to be more playable than melodious and whatever trash Kotori used in Zexal, that's a decent start. Who knows, she might end up being not completely useless. I hope.