User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Link Starter Rulings

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Greed the Ambitious View Post
    Since Accel Synchros are the ones most affected by those changes, I'd say skip GX for now and focus on making 5D's playable again.
    That
    They Finally give us Cosmic Blazar Dragon. and he is nearly unkillable. it's great.

now can we use it?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    We talking original series, or are we going to branch out to GX next? Or beyond? Actually, what deserves the Link treatment/would make the best use out of it?
    uhhh, anything til 5D's. Zexal isn't old enough
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    All right, roids would be nice to get focus for a Link deck, given the aesthetic. I know it's weird, but I think Sayer's psychic monsters fit the bill like that as well.

Now to get serious, Volcanics, since they have some utterly fantastic cards in their arsenal, Nordics, with each sub-archetype getting some unique interactions and strategy, Photons even though you said no ZEXAL (don't worry it's the only one...except maybe Umbral Horror), Fossil (of course), Arcana Force because there's so much potential, Guardians for a) consistency and b) preventing monster death (if you're going to focus so much on it, at least make it effective and relevant). Scion's favourite Illusionist/Relinquished monsters, and personally, I'd like to see some Marik-esque stuff. Cloudians deserve some love, and Satellites would be fun.

Have I missed anything aside form your usuals, Dread?
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    All right, roids would be nice to get focus for a Link deck, given the aesthetic. I know it's weird, but I think Sayer's psychic monsters fit the bill like that as well.

Now to get serious, Volcanics, since they have some utterly fantastic cards in their arsenal, Nordics, with each sub-archetype getting some unique interactions and strategy, Photons even though you said no ZEXAL (don't worry it's the only one...except maybe Umbral Horror), Fossil (of course), Arcana Force because there's so much potential, Guardians for a) consistency and b) preventing monster death (if you're going to focus so much on it, at least make it effective and relevant). Scion's favourite Illusionist/Relinquished monsters, and personally, I'd like to see some Marik-esque stuff. Cloudians deserve some love, and Satellites would be fun.

Have I missed anything aside form your usuals, Dread?
    lesee

For DM....the only other things I would add would be more Battleguards (they made 3, 4 and that shaman, just print them...) and Gate Guardian Retrains. Also can we get that Magician of Black Chaos Retrain for Chaos Form?
    GX, NEO. CYBER. DARK. DRAGON.

5D's. T.G. and Meklords

Would new Jinzo's be under DM or GX?
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    lesee

For DM....the only other things I would add would be more Battleguards (they made 3, 4 and that shaman, just print them...) and Gate Guardian Retrains. Also can we get that Magician of Black Chaos Retrain for Chaos Form?
    GX, NEO. CYBER. DARK. DRAGON.

5D's. T.G. and Meklords

Would new Jinzo's be under DM or GX?
    Probably GX, given the Psycho Path. I almost forgot TGs, but I figured someone would bring 'em up.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    You mention Senet Switch, and I'm left here simply thinking about if you move one of the L-R Links (e.g., Honey) one over. That'd be an interesting way to have them 'free up' their Linked Zones for a new face, aye?

Kinda makes me hope they'll bring the Senet mechanic back for one of these bad boys.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    I'd rather tehy continue the pattern of making mass legacy support in core sets to be honest.
    they took some of the most iconic monsters and made proper archetypes out of them

what deserves that kind of treatment next?
    From DM? Flame Swordsman, Gearfreed(There's already 4 of them), "Great Moth", Legendary Fisherman, Labyrinth(inspired by the 80s movie with Bowie), and of course Umbra and Lumis Mask deck including rituals of "Mask of Shine and Dark" and a retrain of Masked Beast. Also, when do we get the retrain of Swordstalker, Mystic Horseman and Rabid Horseman?

From GX? Roids of course, Cyber Ogre, Satellite Cannon, Jinzo(but he's been getting support at about the same rate as Skull Servant), Koala, Chemical "Eddon" Dinosaurs. Add some more Cyber Angel support to that.

Also adding Arc-V's Battleguards and Lamp archetypes.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 29th March 2017 at 10:04 AM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Something that I yet to understand is about locking both Extra Monster Zone by connecting link markers into "U shape" with 5 Link Monsters.. So may I just use 3 Link Monster by connecting link markers into "V shape"??

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    In theory,yes but konami has yet to release a link monster that have top left & top right markers for that.