User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: ARC-V Episode 148: The End of the Era of Four Dragons

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

ARC-V Episode 148: The End of the Era of Four Dragons

I open this thread just so I don't have to do it later on. You guys can discuss here.

Today, Yubel gave birth to a bra. And today is the final episode of ARC-V, the series that has a boner for the number 4. Yuya will finally beat his rival he never defeated.

Also, Yuzu.

If you thought Yuya suffered enough in this series, expect worse from the next guy who has "wisteria" in his name. Yusaku doesn't even look happy. A guy who apparently doesn't stand out despite having that hair. Yusaku, Yuya is Kuroko, not you...

See you next time in the next 12+ hours.
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 26th March 2017 at 02:36 AM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    There were so many things wrong with the ending... I think the worst offender was Shun, whose goal was built up from the start of the series just to stomp him into the ground (metaphorically and literally) by stripping him from his "sister" and not!boyfriend forever (and him being fine with it). Also Reira, whose reward for getting a sense of self was becoming a baby and not even getting legit last words.

Like really, the only good thing for me were some of the cards. At least that Odd-Eyes x Clear Wing hybrid delivered in both apparence and effects along with Venom, Purplish and Whitest. Also OERD got to appear 1 more time.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Odd-Eyes Wing Dragon... Goddamit!

So basically, Yuya summoned Odd-Eyes Pendulum versions of the other three dragons with self-searching Quickplay Spells, and then just randomly swapped his Scales over and over again, until he got an ATK boost for Odd-Eyes Pendulum Dragon. I had to laugh though, when the duel ended with "You still take the damage!". That's somehow fitting.

Also that Scale 12 Magician ... it drops all monster's ATK to 0 until you got 5 cards in your Spell/Trap Zone? God bless that this will be buffed in the Link era...

Disappointed about the lack of a "good Zarc". And Reiji was too confident about his Portfolio, so I wished we'd gotten some D/D/D Pendulum Boss as well...

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    They almost made odd-eyes rebellion do something good against a good duelist lmao
    the anime version of odd-eyes venom dragon is so good, same as odd-eyes wing dragon which is just exatly like crystal wing in terms of needed materials. Wing dragon's art is 10/10 also.

the ending was bad, just like everyone expected

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Right now I have no idea of how the duel played out, but I think OEWD would be better as a scale 11 or 12 so you could Pendulum Summon OEVD. I'm just hoping it gets printed in CP17 without getting nerfed into oblivion, although I understand a small nerf.

EDIT: I'm guessing he had Five-Rainbow in his scale
    Last edited by Constellar28; 26th March 2017 at 01:36 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeap, searched by OERD but a bloody chunk of pendulum effects that magician have. I prefer the previous Yuya vs Reiji over this one, this one feels way too flashy with all the purple/white/black monster and the final action card gathering battle, not to mention reiji used his monsters more than yuya in that after last episode.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    SPOILER ALERT!!!1!
    (I don't know how to put an actual spoiler alert on here)

I would have like if they would've had episodes 149 and 150, with that Yuya vs Yusho duel they hinted at the end.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Constellar28 View Post
    SPOILER ALERT!!!1!
    (I don't know how to put an actual spoiler alert on here)
    You do it like this: [Spoiler]*text*[Spoiler]

You have to put a "/" before the second Spoiler and after the "[".

It has to look like this:
    Spoiler Alert!
    Hello.

Anyway, this time its not necessary since the episode discussion is doomed to have spoilers yes or yes.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 26th March 2017 at 03:49 PM.

Registered User False_Revelation's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post

Disappointed about the lack of a "good Zarc". And Reiji was too confident about his Portfolio, so I wished we'd gotten some D/D/D Pendulum Boss as well...
    I agree. Since this was the pendulum era, they both should've gotten an ultimate pendulum boss monster
    All I want is to make me into myself.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by False_Revelation View Post
    I agree. Since this was the pendulum era, they both should've gotten an ultimate pendulum boss monster
    To be fair, Yuya told his dragons that they don't need to rely on combining into a single entity to show off their worth. But does it contradict with combining two members into one? Well, none of those three are invincible like Zarc and he does end up combining the power of individuals. Those three hybrids have Odd-Eyes as their secondary half, while their others halves are the dominant parts made by the three other dragons. One could say Odd-Eyes is something like power-up for the three dragons.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!