User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: ARC-V Episode 148: The End of the Era of Four Dragons

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingKaash View Post
    So my big fear going into this episode was that Yuzu was not going to be brought back. I honestly didn't think it would happen. But thank goodness, they did it! And for that reason alone, this finale episode was good enough. Overall though, there was definitely a lot to like. I like the two new hybrids designs a lot and I was really happy to see Odd-Eyes Rebellion come back. I was totally not expecting that. Very nice to see those 3 hybrids juxtaposed to Reiji's 3 bosses. When that Galaxy Eyes Magician's effect was explained, I also grew very worried that the duel's outcome would come down to ridiculous Action Cards, but luckily that didn't happen either so I felt massive relief & closure as the series ends. And Yusyo, you couldn't handle Starving Venom and Clear Wing so there's no way you're going to handle all 4 Heavenly Dragons but nice cliffhanger there.

My only minor qualm is why couldn't they just name these D/D/D bosses: Superdoom King Synchro Armageddon, Superdoom King Xyz Armageddon, Superdoom King Fusion Armageddon? If the 4 Heavenly Dragons could have their summon types listed in their names, then I think it would be kind of fitting that Reiji found a way to sort of replicate his rival with his own Synchro, Xyz and Fusion bosses. I just personally think that sounds better than Whitest, Purplish and Darkness.
    "Darkness" because there have to be an even more obvious reference to GX's final villain. Zorc was kind of purple and Z-One was mostly white. So it is more or less a double color reference. I would have prefered a Ritual version to represent Zorc, but Rituals got the shaft.

And yeah, seeing those three together is awesome enough.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Just wating for the new Episode discussion thread...

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    Just wating for the new Episode discussion thread...
    Oh man, that would have been an awesome thing to post yesterday!
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.