I don't know how but it works!

Want to know my favorite moment of this game? When my opponent doesn't have a freaking clue of what I'm going to do next or when he thinks that I'm playing a certain deck and then I activate a card from a totally different archetype, Tricking your opponent to adjust his strategy to counter your plays, and then BOOM you do something different that leaves him confused.

THE MIND GAMES. This decks embodies that aspect of the game, or at least that's what I think.

Now... Ladies and Gentleman! The fun's just getting started!

The deck's opening act starring Performapals, shows a search power and thinning capabilities that will blow everyone's minds. Following our colorful friends, come to the stage the heroes of the Duel Terminal's Wars, defenders of justice: the Zefras, providing card removal, play enabler, and even more searching power. Adding more flavor to the mix come the Symphonic Warriors, allowing the magic of the deck happen. And finally, unexpected guests join the show, Uni-Zombi and his pal, Mezuki, and bring a flexibility that no one can match. But wait, we cannot forget the crucial job that Luster Pendulum and Zephyros the Elite along Armageddon Knight have, supporting everyone and making possible all this.