User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: [CP17] Razion the Timelord

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    That would be nine monsters at maximum. Let's see if we get more than one at all.
    That's a good point. I wonder if we'll ever see the Valkyries. I've wanted them ever since the fake "World of Nightshroud" leak way back when.

Registered User Charly Ruri Raptors's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Maybe we'll get 4 or 5 and the rest in June's pack, same with the numbers.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What, the Duelist Pack?

Yeah, no, I don't think we'll be seeing much in regards to not DM there. The distinct lack of it here seems odd, and last year, where it also happened, we had a decent number of DM related products flying around. I'm expecting the same here.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I see. Well, at least looking at the set numbers we'll be getting anywhere between 28 to 30 Arc V cards so getting some stuff from other shows doesn't bother me.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The missing TImelords plus their main and related support includes a total of 13 cards including this one. I would guess maybe 5 Timlords in this set. Could be more, but that is my guess.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I just wanna know what Purplish, Whitest and Wing Dragon do. Also, SKSD Dark Rebellion and Odd Eyes.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Would be too bad if i expect that giant timelord that have 4000 base ATK and could inflict 4000 burn damage after battle?

["Tangerines kick ass"]___________________["White Dragon Rules"]

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ex✭Blanc View Post
    Would be too bad if i expect that giant timelord that have 4000 base ATK and could inflict 4000 burn damage after battle?
    He'll probably have his Tag Force effect; unable to inflict battle damage but inflicts 2000 damage.
    Sanokal

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    The missing TImelords plus their main and related support includes a total of 13 cards including this one. I would guess maybe 5 Timlords in this set. Could be more, but that is my guess.
    That's roughly my guess too. I think we'll get 4-5 in this set, and the rest after the next 3000 years.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    Anyway, I assume we'll be getting more than just Razion, if not all the Timelords. I wonder how the more broken ones will be nerfed...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yugiohhiro101 View Post
    Zaphion was the Dumb one...summon her, attack, bye bye spells and traps, Set everything pass...opponent kaiju's you...draw till you have 5 card.

You know something's wrong when you thank a kaiju player for tributing your stuff.
    Like Sandaion which was just mentioned, Zaphion was nerfed in Tag Force; it doesn't have its draw 5 effect anymore. Lazion looks like it's following suit also (like in Tag Force, it shuffles back only the opponent's Graveyard and not the opponent's monsters on their field).

Out of curiosity, which Timelords do you think are still broken, even after their Tag Force nerfs?