Thread: [COTD] Stargrail Deck Event

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brightshine Stardust View Post
    Stargrail.......is DARK

let the Fate memes commence....

also I like that it actually encourages you to normal summon it instead of just dropping it with any of the Link's floats
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So... normal any vanilla, go for the link 1, tribute for the level 5, link 1 effect, special anyone from the hand, link it with the lv 5 for aurum, starelic effect, special the fairy and the dragon from the deck, fairy searches another one, aurum's effect, tribute the dragon to summon the link 1 from the grave, dragon's effect, banish to special a vanilla, vanilla + fairy = eve, eve + link 1 = the link 3 one, combo = aurum + ningrsu + card searched by fairy. You just need the level 5 and 2 of the vanillas.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Erickdsl View Post
    So... normal any vanilla, go for the link 1, tribute for the level 5, link 1 effect, special anyone from the hand, link it with the lv 5 for aurum, starelic effect, special the fairy and the dragon from the deck, fairy searches another one, aurum's effect, tribute the dragon to summon the link 1 from the grave, dragon's effect, banish to special a vanilla, vanilla + fairy = eve, eve + link 1 = the link 3 one, combo = aurum + ningrsu + card searched by fairy. You just need the level 5 and 2 of the vanillas.
    Thank you for this little combo sir!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend View Post
    Thank you for this little combo sir!
    Np. Just doing my job.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I am going to pronounce that dragon's name as Stargrail Dragon - I'm A Duck.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Haha, yeah. I knew Stargrails would get some pretty good stuff. Eve's virtually indestructible, Ningirsu has amazing removal, and Imduk's kinda just there. The extra normal summon is nice though. The spell/trap support is pretty good so far as well.

So this is kind of just like a stereotypical shounen anime. Protagonist (Chosen/Aurum) isn't particularly good yet, and the other main characters (Priestess/Maiden Eve, Beckoned/Ningirsu) have some great abilities. Imduk may as well be the mascot, where the fairy may as well be a side character.

...A damn good side character.
    Last edited by Yuuri; 6th April 2017 at 05:28 AM.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The "Part 2" post has been updated with the Field Spell...and its actually decent. Standard 300 ATK and DEF. The actual effect is quite nice AND its actually searchable in the archetype.

Registered User Brightshine Stardust's Avatar
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh hey, they got a Field Spell too. And it's a nice one.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archfiend View Post
    The "Part 2" post has been updated with the Field Spell...and its actually decent. Standard 300 ATK and DEF. The actual effect is quite nice AND its actually searchable in the archetype.
    Yeah, that's a pleasant surprise :P

I'm loving this archetype as a whole and I'm surprised they're already using "Accel Link" Monsters and those that only point up. I guess Konami figured they were inevitable so why not hurry up.

Can't wait to see these guys in action and try them out! The card arts are very nice and the lore seems promising. Proxy Dragon was a lovely little bonus. You can kinda see how he started on the path to becoming Firewall Dragon (unless he's supposed to be a separate entity, but whatever).

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    looks like konami learn their lesson with zoodiac...this archetype cannot mix as much with others, it look like it gonna run as a pure built with minimal support from other archetype..

here is some generic support thatcan see a spike in price

rescue monster and support can be mix with it

painful decision(running 3 of course)

faustian bargain( this card is super good in the deck and acting as a removal)

dark factory of mass production(or maybe not as the archetype has it own already)

box of friends(although it is a good card, it may be too slow to run, could be run in metafoes, but den who playing metafoes in link format)

princess cologne( can be work as 1 in extra deck)

unexpected dai(2-3) it is a good card to save your normal summon)

white elephant gift( drawing two cards is crazy as the deck can access vanillas easily so it might see plays)

one for one(yep it needed for dragon)

brilliant fusion, gem knight seraphinite and gem knight lazuli( with this card and combo with dragon u can normal summon 3 times in one turn and u plus off lazuli to add back your star grail from the grave yard...its crazy)

dragon mirror, future fusion and first of the dragon( first of the dragon is good, might see plays in some)

there are others but there are either not so good or just in between..........free to add guys