User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: [COTD] Stargrail Deck Event

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hey guys I have a qq! When a Link monster has something like (min 2). What exactly are they talking about?

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygoken View Post
    Hey guys I have a qq! When a Link monster has something like (min 2). What exactly are they talking about?
    Say you have a Link 3 monster. Material requirements allowing, you could tribute 3 monsters, 1 monster and a Link 2 monster OR a single Link 3 monster to summon it. If the requirements, however, say you must use a minimum of 2 tributes then using a single Link 3 monster as tribute is no longer an option.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Say you have a Link 3 monster. Material requirements allowing, you could tribute 3 monsters, 1 monster and a Link 2 monster OR a single Link 3 monster to summon it. If the requirements, however, say you must use a minimum of 2 tributes then using a single Link 3 monster as tribute is no longer an option.
    Ah ok I understand now so when firewall dragon says "min 2" I can send a link 2 monster and 2 other monsters to fulfill the requirements but not a link 3 and a single monster. Thanks again!

Registered User Knight of the Lake's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Rygoken View Post
    Ah ok I understand now so when firewall dragon says "min 2" I can send a link 2 monster and 2 other monsters to fulfill the requirements but not a link 3 and a single monster. Thanks again!
    You can send a Link 3 and another monster for Firewall Dragon, as you are using two monsters. However, you can't use a single Link 4, as you wouldn't be using minimum 2 monsters.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    with these new support....i just gonna analyze the deck and the meta of the new era....

the star grail deck seems really good, its consistent in the fact that u only has to has a normal monster on the field to start your combos, although the deck lacks disruptions and high attacks, it made up those by the consistency and some minimal protection( Stargrail Shine Maiden Eve effect) ,spamming and Stargrail Warrior Ningirusu non-targetable removal... the deck is really good and its not as broken by its self....

with the new-lightsworn, trickster, gouki and star grail entering the meta of the new series......we can compare them to the last series decks that were introduce at the arc v era( duelist alliance) ..shaddolls, burning abyss, yang zing and tellars.......although at this early stage i can say that star grail is a level just below shaddolls and burning abyss but is better than yang zing and tellars....but with minerva with the new lightsworn i can say that maybe lightsworn is actually better than all of the duelist alliance deck because of punishment dragon effect.... although in my own opinion i think that the duelist alliance era look better than the code of duelist era.....but we may have yet to see the two tcg exclusive and whether the set gonna affect the meta

although its early the code of duelist intro archetype looks strong on paper......there are not far behind

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seeing all these artwork, I think they're not connected to the DT lore, after all. They share some similarities, but I cannot link (pun intended) Star Grails to the previous lore at all. It's not that they're incompatible, they just... don't seem to be in the same universe.

Speaking of the cards, I'm quite impressed. After three normal monsters and a mediocre link, I was expecting something similar to Noble Knights, but they're actually good. They have enough searchability, recyclability, protection, and even a nice non-targeting non-destruction removal. Oh, and Beacon is not archetype-restricted, it can summon whatever monster you have in your graveyard.
    I'm looking forward to trying them.
    Last edited by BBDD; 9th April 2017 at 09:30 PM.
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Better than the latest leaks

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BBDD View Post
    Seeing all these artwork, I think they're not connected to the DT lore, after all. They share some similarities, but I cannot link (pun intended) Star Grails to the previous lore at all. It's not that they're incompatible, they just... don't seem to be in the same universe.

Speaking of the cards, I'm quite impressed. After three normal monsters and a mediocre link, I was expecting something similar to Noble Knights, but they're actually good. They have enough searchability, recyclability, protection, and even a nice non-targeting non-destruction removal. Oh, and Beacon is not archetype-restricted, it can summon whatever monster you have in your graveyard.
    I'm looking forward to try them.
    And? DT1 and 2 aren't obviously linked either. Prior to the Verz showing up, the closest thing to a link was the Gishki using Mirrors
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    And? DT1 and 2 aren't obviously linked either. Prior to the Verz showing up, the closest thing to a link was the Gishki using Mirrors
    Yup, and then we got a rude awakening when of all things Brionac Came Back Wrong.

And began to freak out when Trishula did too . . . only to be rather underwhelmed at the new effect.

Here's hoping that the next DT nostalgia trip we go on is more effective than that (and less effective than Nekroz ended up, well, ending up).
    Last edited by Baroque; 11th April 2017 at 03:50 AM.
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Some stargrail shenanigans. Deck seems fun, but too fragile, it feels like a link version of dark synchro or one of those quasar decks.