User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 23

Thread: (TCG) Mega Tin 2017

  1. #11
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    245
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Already changed my post. only just got home from work to check the dates

    still way too soon for any VRAINS related reprints
    Stardust and Red Dragon Archfiend tins were released on august 18th while the set they were featured in The Duelist Genesis was released on September 2nd, so it is not like the TCG hasn't done this before, heck even the Leviathan Dragon tin was released only a couple weeks after Generation Force. So it is possible to give a secret rare Firewall, but Konami is just not as friendly about giving away cover cards as they used to be, at least not so soon.
    Last edited by haloichigo1; 6th April 2017 at 11:56 PM.

  2. #12
    Registered User Volteccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,335
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    Stardust and Red Dragon Archfiend tins were released on august 18th while the set they were featured in The Duelist Genesis was released on September 2nd, so it is not like the TCG hasn't done this before, heck even the Leviathan Dragon tin was released only a couple weeks after Generation Force. So it is possible to give a secret rare Firewall, but Konami is just not as friendly about giving away cover cards as they used to be, at least not so soon.
    It took like a year before we got reprints of odd-eyes and dark rebellion, and they were the two rarest cards in that star pack.
    This is all a moot point, though. Unless one of these tin promos is going to be proxy dragon or something, I doubt we're going to get any vrains stuff in them.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

  3. #13
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    It took like a year before we got reprints of odd-eyes and dark rebellion, and they were the two rarest cards in that star pack.
    This is all a moot point, though. Unless one of these tin promos is going to be proxy dragon or something, I doubt we're going to get any vrains stuff in them.
    of course not. Megatins are for reprint packs and importing cards now.

    remember when they were for giving JUMP Promos to Europe?

    also, in response to my question of "what God artwork"

    Lucky Irish Bastard - Today at 8:45 PM
    Brand new ones. Totally. Of Slifer battling with the other Sky Dragon. And Obelisk crushing blood Mesfit.
    Just to drive home the point of "we are not getting them"
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  4. #14
    Registered User BK73's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    13
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    It would have been cool to have a Yusaku Tin with a secret rare Firewall Dragon and maybe the other tin could be Aoi or Go with a secret rare of their ace link monster, but instead we will get more Yugi and Kaiba and maybe some high rarity reprinting of something dark magician or bewd related and/or Obelisk and Slifer related.
    The post's already said we will get reprints in Booster from SHVI to RATE, so your wish about Firewall Dragon is impossible right now. But don't worry, you will get that in 2018 Mega-Tins.

    About the promo, i think we continue to be gotten with DM and BEWD, Obelisk and Slifer; some useful-hard-to-find cards like "Foolish Burial Goods" or "Pot of Desires"; and some imports like Crystal Beast (if they wouldn't debut first in COTD) or some V-jump promo. But i still hope they'll import the remaining Outer God.
    Last edited by BK73; 7th April 2017 at 01:14 AM.

  5. #15
    Registered User Archfiend's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    350
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by BK73 View Post
    The post's already said we will get reprints in Booster from SHVI to RATE, so your wish about Firewall Dragon is impossible right now. But don't worry, you will get that in 2018 Mega-Tins.

    About the promo, i think we continue to be gotten with DM and BEWD, Obelisk and Slifer; some useful-hard-to-find cards like "Foolish Burial Goods" or "Pot of Desires"; and some imports like Crystal Beast (if they wouldn't debut first in COTD) or some V-jump promo. But i still hope they'll import the remaining Outer God.
    Ever day I wake up and I hope to see news of use getting the remaining Outer Gods. Please Konami, PLEASE!

  6. #16
    Registered User Lucian Cipher's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Indiana :(
    Posts
    20
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Boooo. These tins are fucking ugly. I feel bad for the fact that Arc V only really had 2 tins. I was really wanting a Clear Wing tin and a Starving Venom tin. The only way I'd really be able appreciate this tins is if they did something over the top crazy, like final printing Horakhty for the TCG. Alas, that's probably never going to happen. Crossing my fingers for Magi Magi though.

  7. #17
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Posts
    144
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Please please please a new Blue-Eyes Synchro (lv 10 or 9) or at least a easy to get sage

  8. #18
    Registered User Dread Kaiser's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Location
    Terminia
    Posts
    3,614
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Colbrax1996 View Post
    Please please please a new Blue-Eyes Synchro (lv 10 or 9) or at least a easy to get sage
    This is a megatin. it's 98% Reprint and 2% Import. there is no chance in hell of any new cards.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

  9. #19
    Registered User Volteccer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    1,335
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    Unless one of these tin promos is going to be proxy dragon or something, I doubt we're going to get any vrains stuff in them.
    I'm just going to necro this thread to point out how my offhand prediction actually came true.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

  10. #20
    Registered User
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    328
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What were the odds?

    Also, what does Number 71 mean for the Collector's Pack?

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •