User Tag List

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [MACR-EN] MACR Super Rares

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[MACR-EN] MACR Super Rares

MACR Super Rares appear to be in OP04 (4th Official Tournament Store Tournament Packs) instead of OP04 Supers. These seem to be real, but be careful just in case.

Metaltron XII, the True Dracombatant

Zefraath

Fairy Tail – Luna

SPYRAL Sleeper
    Level 8 LIGHT Fiend-Type Effect Monster
    ATK 2800
    DEF 1200
    Cannot be Normal Summoned/Set. Must first be Special Summoned (from your hand) by banishing 3 “SPYRAL” cards from your Graveyard, and cannot be Special Summoned by other ways. Once per turn, during either player’s turn: You can target 1 “SPYRAL” card you control and up to 2 cards your opponent controls; destroy them. If this card on the field is destroyed by battle or card effect and sent to the Graveyard: Destroy as many cards you control as possible, and if you do, Special Summon 1 “SPYRAL Super Agent” from your hand, Deck, or Graveyard.

Lyrilusc – Independent Nightingale

The original Xyz is confirmed to be “Lyrilusc – Assembled Nightingale” via the Fusion Materials.

Pendulumucho

Source: Owl Central Games

Spyral boss monster is lame. Target a spyral card on your field and 2 cards on the opponent's field. This isn't a good boss monster and doesn't really follow the aims of the deck. 3/10 for effort. Also lame names for lyrical luscina and metatron as well as the fairy tail. The revival effect for sleeper is the same as LADD but you are limited to summon super agent only.

I know this could be fake and i kinda hope it is since spyrals don't need a lame boss monster like this. A saving grace for it would be that its a quick effect but i'm not really impressed.
    Last edited by darkgod789; 9th April 2017 at 05:52 PM.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    >Lyrilusc

My sides.jpg

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    Lyrilusc
    someone kill me
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Konami you done goofed. If this is true, we will see more leaks in the following hours/days, am I rite?
    Also these cards have more value, no Gold Millenium Eye makes these cards worth something for collection purposes. I would love to see someone trying to play this at the locals they opened the packs.

I love the SPYRAL, wonderful artwork, reminds me of Father Wolf (Blood Lad anyone?). If this is the quality we can expect from the TCG promos I am very satisfied. I want those Iron man hands as a SPYRAL GEAR tho.

Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    >Lyrilusc

My sides.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by XBrain130 View Post
    someone kill me
    Well, we are just going to ignore that this name exist, dont we?
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah that name was dumb. But that boss monster just isn't worth it most of the time especially when he doesn't exactly work with the rest of the deck. Also why should i nuke my field for a level 4 whose effect doesn't even bloody trigger (it actually does trigger. But still its not worth the effort for this card) Not to mention tough isn't super agent in hand or deck making this less useful. Lets also talk about the contradiction with its summoning condition. "this card must first be summoned by..." and "this card can't be summoned by other ways".
    Last edited by darkgod789; 9th April 2017 at 06:03 PM.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Hehehe metaltron XII.

"Metal"foe + crys"tron" + "XII" beasts, that's fucking clever. Although true draco meksoldier sounds 300% more badass than this tcg name.

The spyral would've great if it banished from thr hand, field or graveyard. Three from the graveyard means too much setup, it'll end up being a brick. Which is a shame becausr it had so much potential, imagine having the field spell out, it cant be targeted and you can destroy the field to activate the effect. And if you target himself, you can pop 2 cards, summon agent and pop another one. It's misty all over again, just a little bit far from being a good card, instead it's a brick. Unless you play a dumb spyral grass mill turbo deck.

The name changes are awful, like always.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by EmperorShun View Post
    Konami you done goofed. If this is true, we will see more leaks in the following hours/days, am I rite?
    Seems like only the Supers got mixed up so far. So other than a complete list of those, really shouldn't be expecting much.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    Lets also talk about the contradiction with its summoning condition. "this card must first be summoned by..." and "this card can't be summoned by other ways".
    Check the card, there's no "first". It is a transcription error.

- - - Updated - - -

Except that now I have to move every LL card I created and published on the YCM Wiki.
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is "Lyrical Luscinia" too long for the TCG or what?
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Love that SPYRAL boss! That quick effect is sweet, and Summoning it is ridiculously easy in the Deck. I also quite like the flavor of its final effect. @darkgod789, you're definitely selling Sleeper short.

Looking forward to the remaining SPYRALs!

EDIT: I seriously think some of you underestimate how easy it is to get SPYRAL cards in the Graveyard naturally by playing the Deck. Summoning it won't be a problem.

Um, no?
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 9th April 2017 at 06:56 PM.