Sup folks? I go by a lot of names but MajorRiot is my screenname on YGO forums and such. I have been playing the game since 2002 and I don't plan on quitting anytime soon. I look forward to chatting with y'all about various topics. My favorite deck of all time is Dark World but my first "competitive" deck, was Ancient Gear, sad to see all that support for it is not exactly the best. I like to drink beer to relax during the weekend and my buddies and I drink beer while playtesting meta decks or when we foolishly try to make poor decks into good decks. I swear someday we will find something broken with Dinomist! Our team name is Last Best Hope and we hope to start a podcast talking about our very advanced local scene south of Seattle.

Regardless, nice to be here, I have lurked for a little while since DN forums got shut down a while back.

If you get any free time, please check out my channel where I open up various Yugioh product, some of it is really rare and hard to find sealed, especially 1st edition. I drink beer in most of the videos, its what I do. If you like what you see, please like the video and if you want to keep seeing more, please subscribe. Thank y'all kindly!

Product Opening Channel - https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCQX...EKw51lPfngMELg