User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [CP17] The Poster

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[CP17] The Poster

Two new cards revealed, from Yuya and Tyranno Kenzan!

CP17-JP001 Odd-Eyes Lancer Dragon
    Level 8 LIGHT Dragon-Type Effect Monster
    ATK 3000
    DEF 2000
    (1) If a Pendulum Monster(s) you control is destroyed by battle or card effect: You can Tribute 1 monster; Special Summon this card from your hand.
    (2) If this card attacks, your opponent cannot activate any Spell/Trap Cards until the end of the Damage Step.
    (3) If an “Odd-Eyes” card(s) you control would be destroyed by battle or card effect, you can destroy 1 “Odd-Eyes” card in your hand, Monster Zone, or Pendulum Zone instead.

CP17-JP034 Jurassic Impact
    Trap Card
    (1) If you control 2 or more Dinosaur-Type monsters and your LP is lower than your opponent’s: Destroy as many monsters on the field as possible, and if you do, take 1000 damage for each monster destroyed, then inflict damage to your opponent equal to the damage you took. Until the end of the next turn after this card resolves, neither player can Normal or Special Summon monsters.

Also a cleaner picture of Amazoness Empress for fans of her and the Amazoness series. She’s confirmed to be CP17-JP023.

https://ygorganization.com/endingthe...rdinosaursdon/

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Impact got a nasty nerf. can't possibly finish your opponent with it now. Floodgate effect ends at the end of the next turn....so you want to use this on your turn if you can help it.
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Yeah, that's rather tricky to work with...won't stop me from trying to blow stuff up though.
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Seems the V-Jump scans are being made available.

Link 4 3000 atk Firewall Dragon?

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post

Link 4 3000 atk Firewall Dragon?
    I'm pretty sure that's the rival's ace.

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Guess this means no Arc-V manga card this time round. Hopefully, this has the knock-on effect of PP20 only covering the currently running series, instead of all of them like last time.

Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    Weekly Jump. (Every time...)

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The new odd-eyes got nerfed as well. You can't force your opponent to take damage. Anyways, sky iris can trigger this. So you get to search a card with sky iris AND summon this. I'm not sure but can you search for this using sky iris and summon it straight away since a card was destroyed?
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    The new odd-eyes got nerfed as well. You can't force your opponent to take damage. Anyways, sky iris can trigger this. So you get to search a card with sky iris AND summon this. I'm not sure but can you search for this using sky iris and summon it straight away since a card was destroyed?
    From my understanding you should be able to do so. Sky Iris cost is just targeting the destruction then search is the effect. It should be similar to how Star Seraph Scepter & Sovereingty combo work my from understanding. Could be wrong though.

@Dread Kaiser can provide a better explanation.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by R3QU13M View Post
    From my understanding you should be able to do so. Sky Iris cost is just targeting the destruction then search is the effect. It should be similar to how Star Seraph Scepter & Sovereingty combo work my from understanding. Could be wrong though.

@Dread Kaiser can provide a better explanation.
    Sky Iris has no cost, both the popping and search are effects, and simultaneous too.

that seraph combo is a bit different if you are referring to the one I think you are (Stick & 2 Chairs). in that combo, Scepter adds a second chair to hand while the first one resolves as Chain Link 1. so the second chair is around when Chain link 1 (the summon of the first) resolves.

For Sky Iris, Odd-eyes is added to your hand at the same time a card is destroyed. but since it's still not already there when it happens, I doubt you can.

I could be wrong though, I don't know of anything else off the top of my head that can work like this (like this being self summoning off the card that searched it)
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    Sky Iris has no cost, both the popping and search are effects, and simultaneous too.

that seraph combo is a bit different if you are referring to the one I think you are (Stick & 2 Chairs). in that combo, Scepter adds a second chair to hand while the first one resolves as Chain Link 1. so the second chair is around when Chain link 1 (the summon of the first) resolves.

For Sky Iris, Odd-eyes is added to your hand at the same time a card is destroyed. but since it's still not already there when it happens, I doubt you can.

I could be wrong though, I don't know of anything else off the top of my head that can work like this (like this being self summoning off the card that searched it)
    Okay I have a logical understanding of what you're saying. It has to be in hand first. when using Sky Iris. Afterwards it creates a new chain if a pendulum was destroyed if you choose to summon.

Watapon is the only card I that I can think of that can be summoned via search lol.