User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [MACR-EN] The Remaining SPYRAL Artworks

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[MACR-EN] The Remaining SPYRAL Artworks

Straight from the European Yu-Gi-Oh! TCG Facebook Page. Don’t let the featured image fool you, there’s more revealed.

Meanwhile, for those curious they’ve also uploaded a clearer picture of Sleeper!

So no female with those stupid puns *stares at spygal*

Looks like 1 equip spell, 1 monster and a trap i think.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    Looks like 1 equip spell, 1 monster and a trap i think.
    Idk, i'm almost certain the first one is gonna be a spyral gear, because Super Agent is equpped with the mech, and the last one is gonna be a spyral mission, because it features agent doing something without anything we havent seen in the ither cards except the mech in the backgroud, but i dont think the middle one is going to be a monster. Every other spyral monster has been the character in the center of the image with no one else. My guess is another gear, due to the machine on super's arm, but perhaps not. It might be neither, maybe a new continuous spell or trap, or a mission. Also, because we've had both gears and missions being spells and traps, and even one gear being a monster, we cant say for sure on the left and right ones. So... we know nothing right now.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ninato View Post
    Idk, i'm almost certain the first one is gonna be a spyral gear, because Super Agent is equpped with the mech, and the last one is gonna be a spyral mission, because it features agent doing something without anything we havent seen in the ither cards except the mech in the backgroud, but i dont think the middle one is going to be a monster. Every other spyral monster has been the character in the center of the image with no one else. My guess is another gear, due to the machine on super's arm, but perhaps not. It might be neither, maybe a new continuous spell or trap, or a mission. Also, because we've had both gears and missions being spells and traps, and even one gear being a monster, we cant say for sure on the left and right ones. So... we know nothing right now.
    We do know something. We have a Monster SPYRAL GEAR, a Spell SPYRAL GEAR and a Trap SPYRAL MISSION. That is confirmed through the MACR checklist. But I am hype about these cards anyways.

We got Mecha Power, Super Agent looking badass in front of Daddy Wolf and a hostage situation. But again, nice story, as the first and last one combine into Super Agent having the idea to use the test mech that Q created. TBH I hope we got some kind of lore for SPYRAL. The most we get is through Pack announcements.
    Warera wa hitotsu ni

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Note that in the 3rd picture, SPYRAL Sleeper wears the Gauntlet from the 2nd picture, while the 2nd picture features Sleeper in his human-form in the background. Now I actually want some context/background for this archetype beyond the "Undercover Agent" setup.

Also I'm pretty sure the 1st is the SPYRAL GEAR monster, the 2nd is the Spell and the 3rd is the SPYRAL MISSION Trap.
    Last edited by yshipster; 15th April 2017 at 07:05 PM.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    We already know that there is two monsters one spell and one trap, Meaning that Super agent in the mecha suite is going to be a monster, the gauntlet is most likely going to be a gear and the last card will most likely be a mission. I can't wait to see these cards effects and I hope the new monster also counts as a super agent. I also wish we had an official lore for this archetype.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Note that in the 3rd picture, SPYRAL Sleeper wears the Gauntlet from the 2nd picture, while the 2nd picture features Sleeper in his human-form in the background. Now I actually want some context/background for this archetype beyond the "Undercover Agent" setup.

Also I'm pretty sure the 1st is the SPYRAL GEAR monster, the 2nd is the Spell and the 3rd is the SPYRAL MISSION Trap.
    Yes, you can clearly see Super Agent wearing the device on Sleepers arms. The character in the background is most likely the memory of who Sleeper pretended to be before he went rouge (A sleeper agent is a spy sent to blend in until they're needed by their original organization or "activated") and betrayed the Spyrals. Based on the image in the first and third card we can assume that Sleeper was activated to steal or destroy the suit of armor and/or Quikfix.

The end result is most likely (based on the first image) Super Agent using the armor to defeat Sleeper (you can see the destruction of the same area in both the first and third card) and then taking his (most likely signature) weapon to use (second image) in honor of the person he once knew.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Who is the Spyral main villain ?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Probably whoever employed Sleeper Agent.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Sleeper is a Spyral that act as a vilain or a vilain that act as a Spyral?
    These artworks confuse me on his true nature.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    He was a bad guy pretending to be a good guy. It sucks because Sleepers loyalty to his original employer was stronger than whatever bond he forged with them. Super Agent's face says it all in the 2nd card.