User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: SPYRAL GEAR - Last Support

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, I guess protection is nice, but I feel as though SPYRALs needed something more. Still, this can allow for some pretty good combos.

On the other hand, I wonder what the next TCG-exclusive archetypes will be once the SPYRAL/Subterror archetypes are finished.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Yuuri View Post
    Well, I guess protection is nice, but I feel as though SPYRALs needed something more. Still, this can allow for some pretty good combos.

On the other hand, I wonder what the next TCG-exclusive archetypes will be once the SPYRAL/Subterror archetypes are finished.
    I would like to see a Don Quixote based deck mashed up with other thing like they did with kozmos

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plertidoures View Post
    I would like to see a Don Quixote based deck mashed up with other thing like they did with kozmos
    I hope d do a Alice in wonderland baced deck or a wherewolf/contact fusion deck is nice 😊
    Come out, the circuit of dreams and hope ! Arrowheads confirmed ! The summoning conditions are 2 "Trickstar" monsters. I set the 2 of Trickstar Narkiss and Trickstar Candina in the Link Markers ! Circuit combine ! Link Summon !

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plertidoures View Post
    I had a vague idea a while back of a Don Quixote themed deck, where the monsters were a combination of what he thought the things were, mixed with what they actually were, i.e. Windmill Giant.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.