Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: [V Jump June 2017] Collector’s Pack 2017

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    They should have been Sea Serpents.
    "Serpent" is just a fancier way to say "snake". Are you saying that classifying Cetacea as reptiles is better than fish?

And it doesn't help that the Japanese name of the type is "Sea Dragon".
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XBrain130 View Post
    "Serpent" is just a fancier way to say "snake". Are you saying that classifying Cetacea as reptiles is better than fish?

And it doesn't help that the Japanese name of the type is "Sea Dragon".
    Yes I am. And both whales and dolphins, before people knew what they actually were used to be considered sea serpents/sea monsters. Leviathans. The word Cetacea comes from the Greek Ketos which describes huge fish, whales, sharks- monsters of the sea.

Either Aqua or Sea Serpent works best for them if Konami is unwilling to make them WATER/Beast. It worked well enough for Orca Mega Fortress of Darkness.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Timelords: Sadion is easily the worst Timelord until now, but I find Camion and Zaphion to be fine. The former got a great buff while the latter is still some kind of HFD (and got a float effect, even if it will rarely trigger). Its nice we got a grand total of 4 in this set, 5 left to go.

Dinos: Giant Rex is great, benefits from being used as fuel for various kinds of banishing Dinos do. Spacetime Trascendence is meh, should have Summoned from the Deck too OR say "more or equal" instead of only equal. And Ultimate Evolution Pill is ok, I mean, Dinos already use the EARTH True Draco, so an used up one in the Graveyard should be enough to fill up the non-Dino part of the cost to get a Conductor from the Deck.

Numbers: Artwork-wise, 89 is Neo Galaxy-Eyes transformed into some cybernetic bull thing, 68 is a destroyed Machu Mech and 71, obviously enough, is a Barian Emblem. Effect-wise they are pretty ok. Anyway, moar Numbers is always nice.

White: Pretty simple ones, but I like their artworks and Samsara Synchro gimmick.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Comun View Post
    Lebarian Shark is everything I could dream of a Barian fanboy and literally the second best thing ever, losing only to Cxyz Utopic Barian. I grow to love it more each second I think about it.

That said, I don't see it having a place in any non-character-themed deck.
    Thank Ra. I misread that Lebarian Shark would need 2 Leve 3 WATER Dragon-Type monsters as Xyz Material. There are currently no WATER Dragon-Types. Fortunately, I just misread that part.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    There are currently no WATER Dragon-Types.
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/index.php?ti...sep%5D=&eq=yes

Proof that the moon is an hologram.
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XBrain130 View Post
    http://yugioh.wikia.com/index.php?ti...sep%5D=&eq=yes

Proof that the moon is an hologram.
    Maybe he meant that there are currently no Level 3 WATER Dragon-Types, and that would be true.

Registered User Charly Ruri Raptors's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I like that Big Whale wasn't nerfed too much, you can just nuke some monsters and attack over the rest with piercing.