Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: [V Jump June 2017] Anime News

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[V Jump June 2017] Anime News

At least the start Date is confirmed.

Yu-Gi-Oh! VRAINS will air its first episode, 6:25 PM Japanese Standard Time on TV Tokyo starting May 10th, 2017!

With The Wind goes on sale June 21st 2017

VRAINS’ Ending Theme is “Believe In Magic” by 龍雅-Ryoga-

CD goes on sale June 14th, 2017

You can listen to various songs done by them on avex’s Youtube Channel for those curious for their style.

The design for one of the Knights of Hanoi, known as Knight of Hanoi, who attack the system of Link VRAINS! He uses Cracking Dragon!

The leader of the Knights of Hanoi is a mysterious individual known as Revolver!

Topologic Bomber Dragon is Revolver’s ace card!

(The mention of Stargrails is just Code of the Duelist shilling)

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    lol Grown-up Yuma is the main villain.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    The design for one of the Knights of Hanoi, known as Knight of Hanoi, who attack the system of Link VRAINS! He uses Cracking Dragon!

The leader of the Knights of Hanoi is a mysterious individual known as Revolver! Topologic Bomber Dragon is Revolver’s ace card!
    Nailed it.

Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    lol Grown-up Yuma is the main villain.
    Me and my friend were thinking more of Gauche or Ray, but ok...
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by XBrain130 View Post
    Nailed it.

Me and my friend were thinking more of Gauche or Ray, but ok...
    Gauche just has the similar color hair. His body build and even jaw line are no where close to Revolve. If anyone looks like and older Ray it would be Ren from the Arc-V manga.
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 19th April 2017 at 11:36 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Gauche just has the similar color hair. His body build and even jaw line are no where close to Revolve.
    idk, I always imagined older Yuma as getting pretty buff too.
    Cubic, Cyber Angel, Gimmick Puppet, Lunalight, Lyrilusc, Melodious, Performapal Odd-Eyes Magician, Phantom Knights, Predaplant, Qli, Raidraptor, Speedroid, Supreme King Magician, Windwitch

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So bomber dragon is the ace of a organisation of cyber terrorist's, nice ! And we get it in the first booster ?
    Epic ! This is the first time we get a evil boss his ace in the first booster of a new serie.
    Come out, the circuit of dreams and hope ! Arrowheads confirmed ! The summoning conditions are 2 "Trickstar" monsters. I set the 2 of Trickstar Narkiss and Trickstar Candina in the Link Markers ! Circuit combine ! Link Summon !

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by starofpower View Post
    So bomber dragon is the ace of a organisation of cyber terrorist's, nice ! And we get it in the first booster ?
    Epic ! This is the first time we get a evil boss his ace in the first booster of a new serie.
    While he wasn't evil, we did get Jack's Red Dragon Archfiend in the same pack that we got Stardust Dragon back when the 5D's era was just beginning.

And we still don't know the motives behind Knights of Hanoi, so for all we know, this could be very much like 5D's where the rival isn't so much evil as he is an ass.
    Currently using: Predator Plant, Pendulum Magician, Zarc Magician, Red-Eyes Interested in: Magibullet, Altergiest, Vullet(?)

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I'm guessing the face-concealed, no-name guy is going to be one of many mooks, all with the same name? They're probably all using the same username and avatar to hide their identities.

In that case, maybe the dark machine deck will get more fleshed out as time goes on.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    They're probably all using the same username and avatar to hide their identities.
    Wait, does that mean the anime creators now have an actual excuse for drawing all members of an organization to look 100% identical? Looking at you Obelisk Force... (not a real complain tho, I know they were wearing masks)

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Volteccer View Post
    I'm guessing the face-concealed, no-name guy is going to be one of many mooks, all with the same name? They're probably all using the same username and avatar to hide their identities.

In that case, maybe the dark machine deck will get more fleshed out as time goes on.
    Plot twist: Revolver is the only real person. The Knights are actually a legion of spam bots.