Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: [OCG] Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[OCG] Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors

[OCG] Deck Build Pack: Spirit Warriors Product Description And Info

It appears that for August, Booster SPs are back, under a new name.

Deck Build Pack: “Spirit Warriors”
    Release Date: August 11th, 2017
    45 Different Cards
    3 Ultra Rares
    12 Super Rares
    30 Commons
    All Commons also have a Parallel Rare version.
    Pack is designed with new cards and reprints meant to allow you to make 3 different Decks more or less out of the pack (or at least their core support cards). Theme of this pack is unmentioned.

Source:https://ygorganization.com/soarethey...stersofspirit/

So... Spirit Tech Force anyone? No? Maybe Spirit monsters then? Yeah, like anyone would believe Konami would propose 3 specific decks around one of the monster abilities.

For now I have Norman Greenbaum's "Spirit In The Sky" playing in my head.

To be honest, "Deck Build Pack" is not as catchy sounding as "Booster Special".

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I really have no idea what to expect from this. Will we get more warrior support but if so then why is it called "spirit warriors"? Is it meant to help a monster type instead of a summon procedure? Will it be literal support for spirits?
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    I really have no idea what to expect from this. Will we get more warrior support but if so then why is it called "spirit warriors"? Is it meant to help a monster type instead of a summon procedure? Will it be literal support for spirits?
    although i would like to see a good spirit archetype, shinobirds are somewhat news and decents (atleast the rituals).

The name could mean nothing and it just sounds good, with older packs like hidden arsenal or secret forces, none of those names were after an archetype (welp, hidden arsenal could be refering to ally of justices or even the ice barrier dragons...)

But if we are going to speculate, Will it be an archetype with a thematic like shaman king?

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plertidoures View Post
    although i would like to see a good spirit archetype, shinobirds are somewhat news and decents (atleast the rituals).

The name could mean nothing and it just sounds good, with older packs like hidden arsenal or secret forces, none of those names were after an archetype (welp, hidden arsenal could be refering to ally of justices or even the ice barrier dragons...)

But if we are going to speculate, Will it be an archetype with a thematic like shaman king?
    Hidden Arsenal and Secret Forces are TCG pack names. This is the OCG name of this set.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Hidden Arsenal and Secret Forces are TCG pack names. This is the OCG name of this set.
    Secret Forces is the equivalent to Tribe Force, which similarly says nothing about the thematic connection between the archetypes within. Hidden Arsenal, as it's own pack, has no OCG equivalent, since they're just cards from the duel terminals resold in packs.
    Current deck: Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.

Mentioned
    14 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tribe Force referred to the new tribes of the DT world introduced in the set which were descendants and survivors of the last cataclysm.

Hidden Arsenal sets were just 2 DT sets repackaged as one.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I wonder if this will be like tribe force and only have non anime archetypes, or will it be like hi-speed riders, wing raiders and fusion enforcers and have an anime archetype(s) introduced and supported in the set?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    I wonder if this will be like tribe force and only have non anime archetypes, or will it be like hi-speed riders, wing raiders and fusion enforcers and have an anime archetype(s) introduced and supported in the set?
    Tribe Force had Yosenjus, an anime deck introduced in it.
    Last edited by SadVictoires2; 22nd April 2017 at 02:17 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    This pack's name could mean a few things, though I figure the safest bet would be 3 Decks that focus on the Spirit Sub-type.

Them giving us the Spirit Tech Force here as a fully fleshed out Deck would be sweet, though.

Quote Originally Posted by SadVictoires2 View Post
    Tribe Force had Yosenjus, an anime deck introduced in it.
    Yosenjus are weird in that they are an Anime Deck technically only in hindsight. They're like Gem-Knights, only Yosenjus appeared in the same era they were introduced in.

Yosenjus are kind of an anomaly in that fashion.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    This pack's name could mean a few things, though I figure the safest bet would be 3 Decks that focus on the Spirit Sub-type.

Them giving us the Spirit Tech Force here as a fully fleshed out Deck would be sweet, though.

Yosenjus are weird in that they are an Anime Deck technically only in hindsight. They're like Gem-Knights, only Yosenjus appeared in the same era they were introduced in.

Yosenjus are kind of an anomaly in that fashion.
    It's weird; they clearly always intended for them to show up in the anime (Sawatari narrated the tribe force commercial), but they were revealed before they did, with no indication that they would.
    Current deck: Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.