Thread: Official Feature Request Thread

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    That'd require either:

-Me making my own blog for said content, or
    -Getting an audience to be able to make reply on the off-site

Both require more effort than the parties are willing to make, also the idea is not getting into the last forum.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    In regards to the whole Create-a-Card subforum idea, if the problem is keeping it all streamlined, then how about restricting it to one thread per user? Every single thread is dedicated to one user and their own cards?
    Looks like every CaC Pojo thread made by power.
    No thank you.

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Brunjox View Post
    Looks like every CaC Pojo thread made by power.
    No thank you.
    Well, now we just have the one thread for EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEVERYBODYYYYYYYYYY.

Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

Oh look, I can put silly titles to my posts here too!

The only way a CaC section would work is if the users stick to an enforced etiquette towards their threads, and the mods kept constant watch around it, I take it that's too much hassle for too little for the Orgs, Pojo's CaC section suffers since the only intervention it gets from higher ups is deleting certain someone's Hentai threads.

It's a big job for such a whim and I'd completely understand Org's decision not to make one, but pretty please.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    One of the chatbox things would be nice. Probably not neccesary and would be kinda dumb at times but it'd be nice

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I was wondering if there will be more color/theme styles accessible in the future. I personally am satisfied by the current one, but some people might find dark colors to be somewhat unwelcoming and would rather use a lighter color-themed interface.

Also, would it be possible to make the profile color customization changes applicable to the rest of the forum?
    Last edited by HelixReactor; 16th September 2015 at 08:52 PM.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Tapatalk support when?

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
    One of the chatbox things would be nice. Probably not neccesary and would be kinda dumb at times but it'd be nice
    Pretty much what I was going to request. Might seem a bit unneeded, but these do wonders for activity.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Satchmo View Post
    requesting a music specific sub-forum so I can shitpost good music and not have it get lost in tv/movie/anime shitposting
    Make your music thread so good people post in it a lot and bump it to the top; I may just sticky a 'what are you listening to' thread or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Hope in the Interstice View Post
    I'd like a Create-a-Card subforum, if that doesn't completely get on your nerves and/or make you want to kill me.
    Use the thread. Obey Decchan.

Quote Originally Posted by Devocrown View Post
    An Online format thread for people who play both tcg and ocg format/ uses the entire cardpool
    This is less than 1% of DN's userbase, and effectively is what the ocg is right now; and before now was just 'BA with rhino' and that's it. Seriously, just discuss the TCG or OCG if you play that. DNCG as it's known is not something that even has a regulated F/L list or any purposeful design methodology, and if its ever at all fun it is by nothing more than coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Tamaru View Post
    the ability to delete our own posts would be nice.
    I don't think you'll have to worry about this, I suspect lots of your posts are going to get deleted; I am fully aware of who you are lol.

But no, content is only going to be removed if it absolutely must be removed due to violations of rules/policy. You can edit out what you said if you want it gone, but do know that after a certain time period, posts become permanent.

Quote Originally Posted by kc_alex2 View Post
    I really miss a general subforum for other Animes/Mangas besides YGO.
    There's plenty of forums on the internet to discuss this with. invite your friends from here to join you on them. It'll cut down on the shit we don't want to see here, like how much you love your waifu from <insert anime that will only be talked about for the next 6 months and moved on from>

Quote Originally Posted by Brunjox View Post
    I request a system to like and dislike posts, such as Disqus'.
    'dislike'.

Quote Originally Posted by Foolist View Post
    I am most certain that you can upgrade the site to a more recent version of VBulletin.
    I even paid for it. It's ugly and stupid and doesn't work the way I want it to.

Quote Originally Posted by GG Yoh_Komori View Post
    The name's do make sense at current but when I think of discussion topics for the TCG my first thought is deck theory or recent events/tournament play, as well as set release information. My proposed change would eliminate potential confusion by explaining exactly what is discussed there as well as give way to create a "General YGO" section for non set release information.
    Discuss the tcg in the tcg section, both new and old?

Quote Originally Posted by Sakuya View Post
    Once I'm sure the server can handle it. We're doing stress tests in waves here.

Quote Originally Posted by Lord Bunilla View Post
    Tapatalk support when?
    Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaybe but on the back burner for sure.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dan View Post
    There's plenty of forums on the internet to discuss this with. invite your friends from here to join you on them. It'll cut down on the shit we don't want to see here, like how much you love your waifu from <insert anime that will only be talked about for the next 6 months and moved on from>
    Ark's answer did it already and we could come to terms with this. No problem. There's no reason for you to behave like a dick.