User Tag List

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567

Thread: Official Feature Request Thread

Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by iNfiniTe Se7eNz View Post
    Strikethroughs for text formatting? I swear we had that before...
    I would like to second this, and add a request for transparent coloring for fonts (e.g., going COLOR="transparent" or something like that, and getting text that matches the forum background regardless of theme, only able to be seen by being highlighted). They're little things, but can be very, very useful things at times. (e.g., transparent font could be used to censor things without janking a post up with the collapsing spoiler tag.)
    #222937 for invisitext in the Org's dark. Try it out!

Registered User Hope in the Interstice's Avatar
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Baroque View Post
    I would like to second this, and add a request for transparent coloring for fonts (e.g., going COLOR="transparent" or something like that, and getting text that matches the forum background regardless of theme, only able to be seen by being highlighted). They're little things, but can be very, very useful things at times. (e.g., transparent font could be used to censor things without janking a post up with the collapsing spoiler tag.)
    Speaking of spoilers, I'd also like a dedicated button for that tag because A) having to write it out each time is tedious, and B) spoiler-happy users need to know it exists.

Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Is there a way for a Thread starter to edit the title of the Thread they started?

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if it hasn't been suggested already, a Tag cloud or list for the main site would be nice. would make it easier to find old decklist articles

and a Strikethrough option, I have too many gags that depend on that.....
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.