User Tag List

Page 2 of 19 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: [BOSH] Majespecter Supercell

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So Skill Drain and Lose One Turn can't stop Majespecters anymore?

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Why do those fucktards still get support? It's skillless and broken. You can't nuke them, you can't target them, you can't summon without your shit getting killed, and if you dare to kill them by battle, they will just pendulum summon more stuff. A Mechanic that is so stupidly designed and scrubby that it plusses up to 10 per turn for LITERALLY nothing. And then there is motherfucking Majespector Pegasus that disturbs even more of your plays. Fucking seriously.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    A card that needs to be banned as soon as possible imo.

We don't need cards to make the Majespecters cancer something untouchable.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well, at least you can MST this card and Magispecters on the Pendulum zones.
    So while the Effect is like a powerful barrier, you can counter it well.

Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Alright... Konami... W-what's this? Eh? Seriously? Now we only need a Continuous Spell Card that makes so I have to ask permission to my opponent to do my plays... And make it searchable please, It would be dumb that he has to draw it or something... Not that is too difficult to do nowadays...

Oh boy I need to rest a little, my sugar levels have dropped too quickly.
    Last edited by Jakinus; 2nd October 2015 at 10:40 AM.
    Dont forget to have fun and ENJOY.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    Well, at least you can MST this card and Magispecters on the Pendulum zones.
    So while the Effect is like a powerful barrier, you can counter it well.
    The existence of counters doesn't make anything less broken. How often does this have to be mentioned. Not only can't you topdeck an MST to get rid of them but even without this Majespectors were already broken. A deck that is filled with cards you can't possibly get rid off, have a ton of removal and negation bullshit and the worst: Pendulum Mechanic. They just summon a round of furry shitheads back and make an advange of 9 because they... did nothing. Literally nothing.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The MST argument is terrible in this case (and bad in every other). This card is searchable by two others in the archetype, which themselves are searchable by two more. MST is not. Like most Majespecter support, it is cancer, and needs to get hit.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by maccapie98 View Post
    The MST argument is terrible in this case (and bad in every other). This card is searchable by two others in the archetype, which themselves are searchable by two more. MST is not. Like most Majespecter support, it is cancer, and needs to get hit.
    ^ This.

Reason in a human body.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    The point is that you can get rid of this card with less Effort, unless they apply Shock Lock or Imperial Custom beforehand.

Yeah, an MST strategy is awful. But at this point, and knowing that Konami won't stop making this shit, I prefer trying anything on them while, at the same time, I build a more efficient and accurate strategy to beat them.

Banished
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    2 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Destiny91 View Post
    The point is that you can get rid of this card with less Effort, unless they apply Shock Lock or Imperial Custom beforehand.

Yeah, an MST strategy is awful. But at this point, and knowing that Konami won't stop maing this shit, I prefer trying anything on them while, at the same time, I build a more efficient and accurate strategy to beat them.
    So let's say you topdecked an MST. Then what? You are going to throw target immunity on them? they still have access to Rank 4 which gets rid of anything. Aaaand more Pendulums. If you don't beat them the turn you managed to take some breath, you will die because they will summon a Raccoon, Fox, Cat and Crow and search for four more cards and screw your field.