User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: wow. a R4NK MST.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well at least I can blow up "Big Ben" aka Clock Tower Prison now more effectively without hoping to open/draw backrow removal (not a difficult task, just sayin) when four clock counters accumulate. Its easy to summon in D-HEROes too btw, plus you get the Destiny HERO back if you detached it to destroy "Big Ben" from Dreadmaster's Clock Tower Prison effect.

I wonder if H.A.T. decks gonna be revisted since they received new tools as of late.
    Last edited by R3QU13M; 26th April 2017 at 02:54 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I never said this card is bad either. It's sort of a times thing with it. There are quicker alternatives which therefor made me feel this monster would be better with something such as Xyz Reborn so you can try to destroy something on your opponents turn outta nowhere on the fly, hopefully. Xyz Unit would, slightly help.

Combined with Xyz Tribalrivals and/or Veil, maybe this monster would be troublesome? That's if Xyz materials could keep being replenished on it while it's protected. : /

I believe this is a risky loss of 2 resources via monsters just to destroy 1 Spell/Trap whereas Twin Twisters is a -1 to destroy 2 Spell/Traps. Not counting Twin Twisters as a minus even though technically that's a minus 2. (?)

I haven't thought about using it on cards such as Geartown yesterday.
    Last edited by JTSW; 26th April 2017 at 11:27 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by JTSW View Post
    I never said this card is bad either. It's sort of a times thing with it. There are quicker alternatives which therefor made me feel this monster would be better with something such as Xyz Reborn so you can try to destroy something on your opponents turn outta nowhere on the fly, hopefully. Xyz Unit would, slightly help.

Combined with Xyz Tribalrivals and/or Veil, maybe this monster would be troublesome? That's if Xyz materials could keep being replenished on it while it's protected. : /

I believe this is a risky loss of 2 resources via monsters just to destroy 1 Spell/Trap whereas Twin Twisters is a -1 to destroy 2 Spell/Traps. Not counting Twin Twisters as a minus even though technically that's a minus 2. (?)

I haven't thought about using it on cards such as Geartown yesterday.
    Twin Twisters is a +0
    you lose 1 card and TT itself, they lose 2 backrow

this is a +1, you lose 2 monsters, gain 1 monster and if you use both mats, they lose 2 backrow

of course, TT is just a quickplay spell that can discard anything. essentially can't be searched
    this is an Xyz, taking a valuble spot in your extra deck and possibly your extra monster zone (whereas Diamond Dire Wolf would free himself from it) to do the same, but will be near constantly available

up to you if it's worth it
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.