User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: [CP17] Performapal Five-Arc Magician

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Too anime and falls deep down on the card genealogy of Yuya's deck.

PS12 + Performapal + Magician had to have a weird effect.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Killed by link format, too bad.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    At the least Dissolver and Synchron, since those were Yuya's enablers to Summon the Dragons in the final episodes. And they have high quality art too like Five-Arc Magician (Minotaur too, btw).
    I see. In that case, it'll likely be those 3, then.

That does mean no Performapal Odd-Eyes Priest, though, but it couldn't be helped. Five-Arc Magician and Lancer Dragon were too iconic to be passed up, and I'm glad they didn't.

Hope to see Priest and the other 3 Performapals that he used in that final Duel one day. In truth, I still want the handful that've been backlogged since Pyro Lobster. I don't think it's as many as Dennis's Performages at this point, but it's still a small sum. EDIT: After counting, if I did it right, we still have 13 left, not including the the likely 3 we're still getting here. If not, than there are still 16. More closer to Dennis than I realized.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 27th April 2017 at 02:03 AM.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shun Kurosaki View Post
    Killed by link format, too bad.
    The card was born killed

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Hope to see Priest and the other 3 Performapals that he used in that final Duel one day. In truth, I still want the handful that've been backlogged since Pyro Lobster. I don't think it's as many as Dennis's Performages at this point, but it's still a small sum.
    I think it was just his duel against Battle Beast and against Yuri as far as monsters. He's got tons of Spell/Traps though. I'm surprised Undercover Hippo didn't come out. I'm surprised Hippos didn't become some kind of sub-archetype under Performapal. If they had been worded with the adjective at the end of the name, it probably would have.

Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by King View Post
    The card was born killed
    No it would have been atleast usable VRAINless. especially with Dark Simorgh.
    Magicians could search it easily and just blow it up themselves with sky iris or something should it get in the way. also a searchable scale 12 for Odd-eyes Wing and Venom to be summoned back with

do note I use the word "usable" very loosely here, it's benefit can be mostly met by slapping United we Stand on Odd-eyes itself for way less effort

at least the TCG can use it for exactly 2 weeks before we get Links
    I don't have a Problem, I have a Hobby.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    I think it was just his duel against Battle Beast and against Yuri as far as monsters. He's got tons of Spell/Traps though. I'm surprised Undercover Hippo didn't come out. I'm surprised Hippos didn't become some kind of sub-archetype under Performapal. If they had been worded with the adjective at the end of the name, it probably would have.
    Yeah. Due to them getting two more Hippos in the Anime, both in the last 3rd of it, you'd think they would have. It certainly seemed as if the thought might have been on their minds to some extent.
    Last edited by J. D. Guy; 27th April 2017 at 08:29 AM.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by J. D. Guy View Post
    Yeah. Due to them getting two more Hippos in the Anime, both in the last 3rd of it, you'd think they would have. It's certainly seemed as if the thought might have been on their minds to some extent.
    Not to mention 2 token generating Hippo Carnivals.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by LolsterXD97 View Post
    Should have had a Supreme King Gate Infinity clause instead of only restricting Pendulum Summon to the Extra Deck. And its second Pendulum Effect got trounced hard since we are in post-Links era. At least the art and Monster Effect are cool (and the later would be even more if the Pendulum Effect had the aforementioned clause).
    But in the VRAIN era, it's impossible to Pendulum Summon two or more Extra Deck Monsters with Infinity. And if you summon one, your field has to be completely open first. Infinity's Scale of 13 is pretty much useless anyway, since there are only two Level 12 Monsters that can be Pendulum Summoned at all.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by KingJinzo View Post
    But in the VRAIN era, it's impossible to Pendulum Summon two or more Extra Deck Monsters with Infinity. And if you summon one, your field has to be completely open first. Infinity's Scale of 13 is pretty much useless anyway, since there are only two Level 12 Monsters that can be Pendulum Summoned at all.
    I was talking about its "If you control a monster, you cannot Pendulum Summon" part, which is less restrictive than restricting you to only Pendulum Summon from the Extra Deck, imo.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 27th April 2017 at 11:02 PM.