User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: [CP17] Performapal Five-Arc Magician

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

[CP17] Performapal Five-Arc Magician

Yuya’s final Pendulum Magician from the anime puts on its magic show in Collector’s Pack 17!

CP17-JP005 EM五虹の魔術師 Entermate Gokou no Majutsushi / Performapal Five-Arc Magician
    Level 1 LIGHT Spellcaster-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
    ATK 100
    DEF 100
    Pendulum Scale: 12
    Pendulum Effect:
    (1) You cannot Pendulum Summon monsters, except from your Extra Deck. This effect cannot be negated.
    (2) Apply these effects for each player based on the number of cards they have Set in their Spell & Trap Zones.
    • 0: Monsters they control cannot attack, also their effects cannot be activated.
    • 4 or more: The ATK of monsters they control become double their original ATK.
    Monster Effect:
    (1) If this card is in your Graveyard, if a Spell/Trap Card is Set to your field: You can place this card from your Graveyard to your Pendulum Zone.

Note: We’re calling it Five-Arc Magician because we think the name is a play on ARC-V (Arc Five) as Rainbow in French is Arc-en-Ciel

So a scale 12 pendulum magician that forces you to only pendulum summon from the extra deck. Also there is a negative effect if you have 0 set cards but an attack doubler if you have 4. The link format literally ruins this and makes it nearly unplayable which is kinda funny. And you can't achieve the 4 set effect unless you only have 1 scale based on the wording.

Not worth running imo.
    Vector = best character in zexal
    Yuuri is better though and the best character in arc v.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Never even thought we would see this card. They tried to make it work like the anime while not really keeping to its exact effect. But heck it can be a stall card that forces your opponent to set a card if they want to attack... okay that's still not good.
    Last edited by haloichigo1; 26th April 2017 at 10:33 AM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    Wow this can be a great stall card in burn or exodia decks. No reason to even try to get the double atk effect. Forces your opponent to just sit there unable to attack or activate the monster effects until they manage to set at least 4 cards in the back row, which hardly ever happens in today's format,unless the deck is palezolic or a rogue deck.
    how? the restriction only works if you have 0 cards in S/T zone. Not less than 4.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    how? the restriction only works if you have 0 cards in S/T zone. Not less than 4.
    I already changed my post after I re-read the effect. I derped when I first read it.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by haloichigo1 View Post
    I already changed my post after I re-read the effect. I derped when I first read it.
    Technically my comment came before you changed your post .

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by darkgod789 View Post
    Technically my comment came before you changed your post .
    I figured that and looking at time of the post I was changing my comment as you were writing yours so I didn't change to under mine your comment, I was just not able to revise my post before some one saw it.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    What was Konami thinking....

Something like Cold Wave could incur the 1st effect. Something like Revolving Stage makes the second effect easier to achieve(and it's a quickplay).
    Last edited by ScionStorm; 26th April 2017 at 11:16 AM.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    So...you can't use Five-Arc's 4+ if you have both Scales set while your opponent can.

WHY?!

The Pendulum restriction kinda makes sense as an anime adaptation at least but still relies on Links...

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    1- Activate this
    2- Summon somehow a dark simorg with a white dragon ninja/stardust/something for protection
    3- ????
    4- Profit

Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    So...you can't use Five-Arc's 4+ if you have both Scales set while your opponent can.

WHY?!
    You can set a field spell and it would count i guess

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Plertidoures View Post
    You can set a field spell and it would count i guess
    Nope. 1) It specifies the Spell/Trap Zone. 2) Field Spells are set in the regular Spell/Trap Zone and only go to the Field Spell Zone if they are activated.