User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [CP17] The Final Super CEO

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Well it's fairly easy to do with ghost+ ceo or armageddon. The first effect is pretty good especially in combination with darkness armageddon. The second effect though is so underwhelming...i mean crystal wing has omni monster negation, and it's much easier to summon than this card!

Mentioned
    17 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Dread Kaiser View Post
    oo
    free targetting immunity for everything and that pendulum effect can hurt

too bad Level 10 is still an ...awkward level to hit for D/Ds (read. can't just Lamia it)

- - - Updated - - -

people played D/D Pendulums?
    ...am I the only person who remembers bloody Nighthowl?
    Sanokal

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Silence View Post
    Do we have confirmation that Pendulums are completely gone in Speed Duels (and the Pendulum Zones aren't just reassigned to the S/T Zones left)?
    yeah, pretty much. the rules say so, and the left and right spell/trap zone don't even show that it's a possible pendulum zone, unlike the normal dueling field. maybe that vrains will have a modified version of it in the show in case they ever want to show pendulum monsters.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I guess Nighthowl + Alexander/Leonidas/D'Arc is an option. Too bad the (2) effect will NEVER be used. Target immunity is always nice though, exspecially if you think that you have to focus on protection more now, if you can't Link Summon with your deck.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    so collector's pack cards will really stay in a binder for collection and almost never be used

Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    people played D/D Pendulums?
    Tbf Kepler and Ragnarok are essential pieces in D/D Decks, no matter how much Links axed them.
    Last edited by LolsterXD97; 29th April 2017 at 12:40 PM.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanokal View Post
    ...am I the only person who remembers bloody Nighthowl?
    Nighthowling is pretty much the only Tuner I use.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Registered User Voltanis The Adjudicator's Avatar
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    It's gonna' be funny in a couple of years when the new Link rules piss players off enough to force them to either backtrack completely or at least allow two separate formats and this fucker actually becomes pretty damn good as it is now.
    Ghost + any level 8 or Howling + any level 7 (or Orthos + Ogre) is as easy to get for this as it is to get for the new Alexander, but this thing is far better with its protection, plus its negation effect lasts... forever? So you just keep summoning monsters and they just keep having only 1 or no monsters with effects, unless it really does require them having a Pendulum in the first place, which would suck.
    Actually wish it, like the other two Superdooms, weren't Pendulum monsters since their Pendulum effects are really situational and it'd be better to be able to revive them from the grave since you can't Pendulum them back with the current scales.
    Last edited by Voltanis The Adjudicator; 29th April 2017 at 01:12 PM.

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Pendulums are about to get hit harder than Synchros were by Zexal
    Maybe they'll print cards that allow you to move/swap monsters in the monster zone later.

Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    I play casually, where things have been a little more forgiving towards pendulums. I've been playing with link rules, and if you change your strategy a bit, you can actually manage not too bad, especially when you use your pendulums to help link summon, then use your links to get your pendulums back.

Doesn't change the fact that only a specific type of pendulum strategy has ever been meta (use effects to destroy your guys to get more things, then bring them back and go for Xyzs), and that strategy has been nerfed to oblivion. I can't imagine we'll see another competitive pendulum deck for quite some time.
    Current decks: Salamangreats, Knightmare Cyberse, and Odd-Eyes Performapals
    Originator of the Tulpa Summon, and the homebrewed cards you use with it.