User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: [DP18] Cyberdarkness Dragon

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Here's a better idea: play it with mega zaborg. Use the predaplant engine to search either the overload fusion or the brilliant fusion, then use the second normal summon to tribute both plants for zaborg. Zaborg destroy himself to send 3 cyberdark dragon, 2 cyberdarkness dragon + a powerful machine or dragon from the extra deck to be equipped (quasar can float into shooting star if it gets destroyed while equipped, but it can miss timing, tyrant burst dragon to make your cyberdarkness able to attack 3 times, red-eyes black dragon sword for even more attack) overload fusion using the 3 cyberdark and the 2 cyberdarkness.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ThePhotonLegion View Post
    Given the rest of the set, and the new cannon attached to it's back, 2 new monsters and a S/T card seems more likely the retinas of the smaller 3.
    Cyberdark Cannon (the red one) seems to be safe from the artwork, but besides that, I can only see Horn Edge and Keel in the artwork, so we might get just 1 new monster. New S/T support seems safe though, given that every other archetype in this set got 1 Spell and 1 Trap.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    if it's a proper translation, and it really does mean 'this card's effects', as in plural, maybe some of the new stuff grants effects to monsters they're used as fusion material for?

just a thought. i know ocg translations can be wonky.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    YES, FINALLY. I've patiently waited for SO long, but finally is here. My favourite of all machine-type archetypes <3
    I'm using this forum to improve my english while also talking about a hobby of mine. Sorry for my grammatical mistakes.

Mentioned
    22 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Eh, there go my hopes and dreams.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ScionStorm View Post
    Eh, there go my hopes and dreams.
    yo, what's up?

Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Cyberdark Cannon (the red one) seems to be safe from the artwork, but besides that, I can only see Horn Edge and Keel in the artwork, so we might get just 1 new monster. New S/T support seems safe though, given that every other archetype in this set got 1 Spell and 1 Trap.
    Maybe a Cyberdark (or a few more) that can be summoned using Machine Duplication.

Cyberdarks kinda match what would be the Knights of Hanoi monsters. Maybe you could use equipped monsters for link summons later.

Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Archsorcerer View Post
    Maybe a Cyberdark (or a few more) that can be summoned using Machine Duplication.

Cyberdarks kinda match what would be the Knights of Hanoi monsters. Maybe you could use equipped monsters for link summons later.
    I doubt that. At best, the new Cyberdark is a searcher for the new Spell which summons a Cyberdark Fusion monster. At worst, it has another random effect like the other Cyberdarks. I also hope for a Trap to mill Cyberdarks.

You'll never be "Kurosaki Shun riding a backflipping Revolution Falcon then jumping on a driving motorcycle"-cool.

Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Oh my Ra, a new Cyberdark and its better than Cyberdark Dragon! And it has more body parts!

Oh Ra, even this archetype got more love than fucking Neos. Neos Knight and Honesty Neos my ass. They don't support Neos and the Neo-Spacians at all (actually, they do, but they don't help the archetypes problem).

How the hell are Germans going to translate that name?
    Last edited by KingJinzo; 1st May 2017 at 08:45 PM.
    I FUCKING HATE DUB NAMES! I HATE DUB NAMES SO MUCH!

Registered User ThePhotonLegion's Avatar
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by yshipster View Post
    Given spacing, 4/3 new/old ratio seems more likely for all but one theme. I doubt that that one theme is going to be Mako's which would mean that we're getting two more "Cyberdark" monsters, not just one.